IGNORED

Amadou Onana

8 hours ago, Btay said:

Yep - probably silly season but Fermin Lopez stands out here. I hadn’t heard of him until recently but he looks like he’s got a bit of Gary Speed/Tim Cahill about him - arrives late in the box. The exact kind of player we need in my opinion. If he’s not going to feature at Barca long term, he’ll be a name I’ll be looking out for.

2 hours ago, c1982 said:

Yep - probably silly season but Fermin Lopez stands out here. I hadn’t heard of him until recently but he looks like he’s got a bit of Gary Speed/Tim Cahill about him - arrives late in the box. The exact kind of player we need in my opinion. If he’s not going to feature at Barca long term, he’ll be a name I’ll be looking out for.

He's the only one that interests me too.

20 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Completely overrated performance. Mad how fans go mad for a player who doesn't grab the game, so passive it's untrue. 

Yeah I honestly have not been able to understand the hype for a while now. These insane numbers like £50 and £60m keep getting thrown around and I'm over here like "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR"

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Yeah I honestly have not been able to understand the hype for a while now. These insane numbers like £50 and £60m keep getting thrown around and I'm over here like "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR"

I dont know what it is.... people look at 6ft 4+ footballers and get into instant hype mode calling them beasts etc as if it's a game of top trumps. 

the lad can't strike a football seems to fall asleep when players run off him. 

athletically he's all there, but his mentality is poor. He's a solid enough player who in normal circumstances you would like to see if he improves etc but at the prices rumoured we need to cash in and retain branthwaite. 

I look at him and think….. he is a talented player and generally looks our best player. 
Its easy to see why so many other teams are interested in him.

I see him play the same football he does with us, with Belgium. The big difference is their players don’t think the ball is an atom bomb.

I don’t understand why a few of our fans expect him to be an offensive dynamite? It was obvious from his first few weeks here that he was here to replace Gana. His natural state is to sit in front of defence and provide a link up. He won’t go for 50-60m no way.

Too sore to play allegedly.  He did full training session though.

after the Newcastle game and his reaction to the substitution I expected it. 

not a big dyche fan as we know but I see a problem with Onana.  A few things in recent months have pissed me off... the penalty, laughing at garners free kick and stopping when dyche turned around, the Brighton equaliser. 

I see someone who doesn't care and who knows he's going in the summer.  Compare him to McNeil - awful first half, he's  got things going on in his personal life and is probably in a bad place - he literally covered 8km in the second half.  I actually got emotional seeing the crowd recognise him for his one man selfless act of running his arse off. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Nah, he's not for me.

Bad prick him.  I seen a fan leg on the Highbury pitch and try and swap shirts for less than what this wage thief has done the past few appearances. 

disgusting.  Get rid asap