IGNORED

Sean Dyche

Hafnia

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Constantly yes, in about 30 threads :lol:

Hands up here, I had read consistent but don't see where now. My mistake.

No I typed "constantly",  That's the unconscious bias and reading what you wanted me to have written.  

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

No I typed "constantly",  That's the unconscious bias and reading what you wanted me to have written.  

No, that me not having my glasses on and multitasking at work. For which I apologised.  You, on the other hand... :rofl:

Won't bother next time.

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

You quite clearly do because you continue to misunderstand what others and myself keep saying. Im very aware I end up repeating myself and honestly it's exhausting. But I can't let things go when there's glaring holes in the issue, so I try to re-explain in the hope of communicating better to get my message across better.

The issue with the protests wasn't that they were protesting, it was how the went about it. Not sure how many times that's been explained unless of course you're just ignoring that?

I really do laugh/giggle/sigh when writing because I write as I talk. When I'm responding to some of the points I read, regardless of whose writing, I will write as I'm thinking. Pretty sure I've explained that recently too but just in case.

You've not been consistent at all. You've gone from relatively quiet towards the end of last year (which is usual for you when things are going well) to flooding the forum with the same point in 10 threads for those dismal 3 months (talk about rewriting history :lol:) before going quieter again saying he's done his job. 

So end of the year I went quiet on dyche? - feel free to check

5/30 posts dated dec 10 to dec 15 were mine. 

5/30 posts dated 15 dec to 18 dec were mine

2/30 posts dated 18 dec to 30 dec were mine.  Have to apologise for the drop off - sick in bed all over Christmas

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

No, that me not having my glasses on and multitasking at work. For which I apologised.  You, on the other hand... :rofl:

Won't bother next time.

Not sure why you did apologise - it was Mike I replied to.  None the less the statement stands. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

Not sure why you did apologise - it was Mike I replied to.  None the less the statement stands. 

Because I made a mistake and owned up to it. Just this nasty habit I have.

If you think the statement still stands after someone admits a mistake, then that's a reflection on yourself. 

Shovels? :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

So end of the year I went quiet on dyche? - feel free to check

5/30 posts dated dec 10 to dec 15 were mine. 

5/30 posts dated 15 dec to 18 dec were mine

2/30 posts dated 18 dec to 30 dec were mine.  Have to apologise for the drop off - sick in bed all over Christmas

That's what it felt like. Normally when you've got a point to make it's across every thread you can. Maybe I didn't notice it as much if you were posting in a couple instead? 

I assume that count is only the Dyche thread and not the other 200 threads we've had meantime that you also put 30 posts in?

Yes, exaggerating for the irony just to be clear.

16 minutes ago, Matt said:

That's what it felt like. Normally when you've got a point to make it's across every thread you can. Maybe I didn't notice it as much if you were posting in a couple instead? 

I assume that count is only the Dyche thread and not the other 200 threads we've had meantime that you also put 30 posts in?

Yes, exaggerating for the irony just to be clear.

Dont fall into the irony trap, Matt! They might genuinely believe I think Dyche is on the same level as Pep! 🤸🏼‍♂️

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Dont fall into the irony trap, Matt! They might genuinely believe I think Dyche is on the same level as Pep! 🤸🏼‍♂️

I'm just trying really hard to keep it light hearted, it's really fucking difficult :lol:

9 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Urgh, Just ate my lunch, steady on Smithers, don't be getting those tyre tracks on your nose. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

of the 3.684211 months without a premier league win (based on the average month being 30.4 days - 30.3 if you want to factor in Feb having 29 days - which would make it 3.69637) - how many of those matches did you watch that gives balance to your opinion of dyche?

Classic Chewbacca defense.

How are my watching habits remotely relevant to your exaggeration of the results?

They're not.

55 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Urgh, Just ate my lunch, steady on Smithers, don't be getting those tyre tracks on your nose. 

When did the scatology obsession kick in?:huh:

I find it a little disturbing:unsure:

5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

To cut a long story short lads - put the shovels down. Have a good moan in the admin room for the thinking toffee and just accept I have my opinion of dyche that doesn't need validating. 

enjoy your day 

Shovels?:huh:

Anyway, this is the crux of it. For some reason you're labouring under the misapprehension that people are trying to change your opinion on Dyche, and that your opinion is wrong....which is just not the case.

People are just posting ther opinions and thoughts, which they're perfectly entitled to do, same as you are. But then if they happen to agree with people you perceive to be "in charge" they're "brown-nosing".

I've been on here nearly nineteen years and you're probably not far short of that, and I'm sure we've agreed with each other on multiple occasions, was that you "brown nosing" or simply agreeing?

All a bit silly, nobody is questioning your opinion, just putting over a different view and pointing out when you (or anyone) says something that is factually incorrect.

Can't we just play nice?

38 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

still going chaps? slow news day? suns come out - go enjoy it. Nothings changed - like literally.  

Not over here it isn't ya lucky sod

Edit: @Palfybest not react to the brown nose comment, apparently if you share the same view as someone else that's counter to yours, you've got your face in Hafs ass and that's not an image any of us want.

Better put a :P in the hopes it shows I'm being light-hearted 

40 minutes ago, Matt said:

Not over here it isn't ya lucky sod

Edit: @Palfybest not react to the brown nose comment, apparently if you share the same view as someone else that's counter to yours, you've got your face in Hafs ass and that's not an image any of us want.

Better put a :P in the hopes it shows I'm being light-hearted 

It did make make my laugh I love banter whether it’s aimed at me or someone else, if banter becomes banned then we might as well call it a day, the PC brigade are normally middle England boring twats. 
I can’t believe that I’m the only one who found it funny and I’m sure dunlopp isn’t crying in his pillow because of it he’s probably in the bathroom washing his face😂

22 minutes ago, Palfy said:

It did make make my laugh I love banter whether it’s aimed at me or someone else, if banter becomes banned then we might as well call it a day, the PC brigade are normally middle England boring twats. 
I can’t believe that I’m the only one who found it funny and I’m sure dunlopp isn’t crying in his pillow because of it he’s probably in the bathroom washing his face😂

Go back a page and I applauded him for it! Nice try though, maybe next time bud!

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Hardly personal?  You clearly stated that you don't watch many games - yet you are debating the credentials of a manager.  I wouldn't try and review a film I've only part watched. 

your MO is to question the accuracy of opinions based on technicalities.

Haf: "Rome was burning while Nero played the fiddle".......  MO: "well actually you will find it was the cithara".....  Haf: "well yeah Rome burned and the point is he was playing an instrument"...... MO: "well Rome didn't burn cos 29% was left undamaged"

Good grief indeed 

Just joining in the history lesson, London 1666.

Great Fire of London - Wikipedia

2 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

As employees and managers, we're ultimately judged by our results. Over the last 6 games, Everton are 6th in the table. Over the last 10 games, Everton are 6th in the table. 'nuff said.

I agree but how would you have judged him on the games before the last 10, in particular the 14 when I believe but haven’t checked we were the weakest team in the league. 
As employees and managers, being judged on them results would normally incur 3 written warnings and dismissal, well they would if he worked for me 🪓😂

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I agree but how would you have judged him on the games before the last 10, in particular the 14 when I believe but haven’t checked we were the weakest team in the league. 
As employees and managers, being judged on them results would normally incur 3 written warnings and dismissal, well they would if he worked for me 🪓😂

what somebody should really do is come up with a system where you are judged against a pre determined number of games every season.

arse, there already is a system in place. I'll have to come up with another brillient idea to get me out of the day job.

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

If you're given a project to lead, what matters is whether you deliver what's promised on time. What was promised on this occasion was a higher league position than last year. After hiring the project manager, though, he was told to manage with whatever resources were left over from a previous project, his budget was to be cut dramatically, and he'd have to spend a good deal of time working with government auditors investigating past financial shenanigans - even while ensuring everyone on the project is happy. After a fast start, work on the project got bogged down as the project manager adjusted to the new situation, but everyone pulled out the stops to deliver early - even after auditor fees and penalties ate into project margins.

3 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

If you're given a project to lead, what matters is whether you deliver what's promised on time. What was promised on this occasion was a higher league position than last year. After hiring the project manager, though, he was told to manage with whatever resources were left over from a previous project, his budget was to be cut dramatically, and he'd have to spend a good deal of time working with government auditors investigating past financial shenanigans - even while ensuring everyone on the project is happy. After a fast start, work on the project got bogged down as the project manager adjusted to the new situation, but everyone pulled out the stops to deliver early - even after auditor fees and penalties ate into project margins.

No Steve if you are a football manager you are judged always on the now, not 6, 12, or 18 months down the line, and he has to the luckiest manager alive not to have lost is job when he was in that 14 game run. 
In the life of the PL has there ever been a manager who has come that close to having such a run and not been sacked, he did have a good performance in the last 10 games but really if we had an owner who actually gave a fuck about this club he wouldn’t have been here to see those last 10 games.
Unfortunately Steve being a footballer manager is as far away from the corporate world you are describing as can be always has been and always will be. 

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

No Steve if you are a football manager you are judged always on the now, not 6, 12, or 18 months down the line, and he has to the luckiest manager alive not to have lost is job when he was in that 14 game run. 
In the life of the PL has there ever been a manager who has come that close to having such a run and not been sacked, he did have a good performance in the last 10 games but really if we had an owner who actually gave a fuck about this club he wouldn’t have been here to see those last 10 games.
Unfortunately Steve being a footballer manager is as far away from the corporate world you are describing as can be always has been and always will be. 

You and Haf keep going on about the last 10 games as if that's the only positive spot this year. Selective memory problems blocking out the run from end of September-end of December where we went 10-2-3?