IGNORED

Forest (Away) 5th March

Romey 1878

I'm a little bit on the pissed side but I don't think I'm wrong in saying that we should have won that.

Apart from when we scored our first goal I don't feel like we were really under pressure in the game. I'd have taken a point before the game but by the end of the game I'm disappointed to only take a point.

The life of an Evertonian.

The effort was there but the result wasn't good enough that for me was a must win game, some seem happy with a point which is fair enough, but not me drawing and losing against teams around us isn't going to stop us going down. Now we have a tough run of I think 5 games we need a minimum of 6 points from those games or we risk stating to be cut off from the team in 17th place. Hopefully before we play Brentford Toney is serving his ban for gambling.  

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

The effort was there but the result wasn't good enough that for me was a must win game, some seem happy with a point which is fair enough, but not me drawing and losing against teams around us isn't going to stop us going down. Now we have a tough run of I think 5 games we need a minimum of 6 points from those games or we risk stating to be cut off from the team in 17th place. Hopefully before we play Brentford Toney is serving his ban for gambling.  

It felt like a loss for me but it was key we didn’t lose.

the positives I take is that we are a far better team than we have been. Gray as a striker is far better and I believe with Patterson and Garner returning with maybe dcl too. Onana should have come off and Garner was the ideal one for me. 

for me other teams above us like forest, palace, Leeds are gonna drop a fair few points and we will pick up some wins.

put it this way, if we win I’d be very confident of survival, a draw and I’m still very hopeful.