IGNORED

Forest (Away) 5th March

Romey 1878

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

But has also looked like one of our only bright spots going forward. 

Everton that

In the first half he was bright and has had one or two moments this one, but generally been shockingly bad, giving away simple passes and trying ridiculous plays and giving the ball away.

It's hard to take positives when realistically this is a game we need to win.

We're going to have to go on a hell of a run at goodison if we are to stay up. Edging closer and closer every week to the championship with very little inclination that this squad are currently mentally strong enough to avoid the drop.

The most gutting thing about that game was how we were actually starting to look comfortable and let Forest puff themselves out when they scored the equaliser. The way in which it came about as well, from the otherwise excellent Doucoure, was just so avoidable. 

It was a good performance, one of our better if not best away displays this season. 

The only threat to us all game and we leave him alone in the box twice, a point not much use to us, but i see slow steady improvement each game, the only thing that baffled me was the subs, slow man up front when your looking to hit them on the break, and Davies has lost the plot about what's required in the team. I understand Grey was tired but their must have been someone on the bench with pace, regardless of position.