IGNORED

Crystal Palace (FA Cup) 4th January

Romey 1878

• Crystal Palace have progressed through to the next round in just two of their six FA Cup ties against Everton, although they did win their most recent encounter in March 2022 (4-0).

• Everton have already won away against Crystal Palace this season, beating them 3-2 in the Premier League. The last time they won two away games against an opponent in the same season was at West Ham United in 2007-08.

• Crystal Palace have lost three of their last four FA Cup third round matches, with the exception coming in 2021-22 when they reached the semi-final of the competition.

• Everton have lost seven of their last nine FA Cup games against fellow Premier League sides (W2), losing all four away games in this run.

• The Toffees are without a win in their last 12 FA Cup games in London (D4 L8), since beating Manchester United 1-0 at Wembley Stadium in the 1995 final.

What a terrible record I don’t see it improving tomorrow I think we will throw the towel in and play a few squad members 

it’s sad I am  back to not wanting to watch our games although I will and suffer in silence  

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Olise is out for them apparently 

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-vs-everton-prediction-kick-off-time-latest-team-news-tv-live-stream-h2h-results-odds-fa-cup-2024-preview-b1130066.html

"Michael Olise has been ruled out with a hamstring injury..."

"It could prove to be a tight affair, with the quality of Michael Olise and Eberechi Eze potentially proving the difference."

Quality journalism!

Need a win from the boys today. 
Have a funeral this afternoon for my 30 year old niece, and on the way found out my Auntie is being taken to the hospice as she is end of life. 
2023 can just F off and 24 has started just as bad.

I need our boys to come through and give me a little hope for the coming year.

COYBs!!!

47 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Need a win from the boys today. 
Have a funeral this afternoon for my 30 year old niece, and on the way found out my Auntie is being taken to the hospice as she is end of life. 
2023 can just F off and 24 has started just as bad.

I need our boys to come through and give me a little hope for the coming year.

COYBs!!!

Best of luck mate