IGNORED

Crystal Palace (FA Cup) 4th January

Romey 1878

3 hours ago, Sibdane said:

I’m still fuming about the red. I’m a big supporter of replay, but the way the PL/FA uses it has me convinced there is a vendetta against us. I don’t know why there would be — I’m not one for conspiracy theories — but something is seriously going on. 

The only reason I am skeptical shouting conspiracy is that I don't follow other teams' VAR decisions. Are we sure we are being disproportionately targeted? 

35 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I want VAR banned from all games it’s the biggest mistake football has made.  

20 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Me too, it’s killed the spontaneous enjoyment for me.

The other FA cup games this weekend without it were spectacular. And guess what no one was screaming like a maniac about any of the decisions the next day. The beauty of sport is the shared experience and part of that is an understanding human error will happen with a game played at this pace. I've said from the very beginning if VAR is going to exist it should only do so at full speed. Have as many angles as you want but if you need to slow it down to make a decision you've lost already. It also greatly reduces the quality of the officiating because they have a crutch for all crucial decisions instead of relying on their training. 

VAR is destroying the sport, more so than FFP, full stop.