IGNORED

West Ham (Home) 2nd March

Romey 1878

Just now, chicagoblue said:

His confidence will be in the sewer now 

Exactly. I think it's probably smart not to take him off at the half so as not to completely ruin any shred of confidence left, but.

He's not going to contribute much after that

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Awful penalty palf.  Hit the target but piss weak that 

Definitely but the keeper did guess the right way and got down well, but more pace and that’s in. 
Personally I wouldn’t have let a player who’s low on confidence in front of goal take the penalty. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Definitely but the keeper did guess the right way and got down well, but more pace and that’s in. 
Personally I wouldn’t have let a player who’s low on confidence in front of goal take the penalty. 

It was the penalty of a player with zero confidence.  What's with the shuffling? I don't get it...  McNeil, garner, Doucoure, Pickford - soneone who will hit it. 

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

What a hilarious club we are. Play like absolute shit, get handed a lifeline we probably didn't deserve, and instead of taking it we let out a wet shart.

Fully dead inside 🙃

Indeed. There are many windmills out there to fight.

1 minute ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Only bright spot is that none of the clubs around us in the table that are playing right now are currently winning so we shouldn't lose our spot in the table. If we can somehow win this one and other results go our way, we could move up to 13th in the table.  

That’s the spirit.

I wish I could muster it.

3 minutes ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

If we can somehow win this one and other results go our way, we could move up to 13th in the table.  

Another penalty perhaps :rolleyes: