IGNORED

West Ham (Home) 2nd March

Romey 1878

Just now, badaids said:

Unbelievable to concede another goal in injury time.

Edit.

TWO goals.

pure wank having to support this lot.

I said last week that I should not watch the match and just get someone to kick me in the balls and save myself 2 hours. Next week I will genuinely try this approach.

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Wait how is this solely on Dyche? Genuinely confused by that. How many opportunities did our players blow? How many great saves did their keeper make? Was Dyche somehow on the pitch for that and I missed it?

It's not solely on Dyche, but his subs are deffo problematic. Oh, it's not easy to score when all you see is tits.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Wait how is this solely on Dyche? Genuinely confused by that. How many opportunities did our players blow? How many great saves did their keeper make? Was Dyche somehow on the pitch for that and I missed it?

Its the mindset!

All comes from him in his tactics, his subs.

Should have pissed this game, should have won last week.  He's negative 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Not really.  He made saves that you expect to see. We don't create enough quality chances or finish well enough so each miss feels bigger

I think he was MOTM. The pen goes in, or that McNeil chance and totally different game.

But we were wank and fell apart.

Just now, Hafnia said:

Not really.  He made saves that you expect to see. We don't create enough quality chances or finish well enough so each miss feels bigger

Agree here.  A couple of saves were very good, not spectacular.  But our finishing is just woeful, from every single “attacker.”  

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

What happened? I switched off after garner corner and losing ball. 

Two corners hot straight at the first man, then literally playing the ball to them for the break. I am confused as to what just happened at the end there… fuming and gutted to the core.

Fuckin hell.

Didn't expect that.

I said after the last game that these lads need to a confidence boost from somewhere. They've got to take the responsibility on for that themselves too.

Alongside that, Dyche needs to be more ambitious with our play at home. We look so much better when we move quickly and go at it.

If we want to win, bring on the likes of Dobin and Chimitti when we're drawing. Don't wait until we're losing.

I know we have a paper thin squad, but the likes of Dobin will never make an impact without actual minutes...and I only mean in place of players who game after game aren't doing the business.

6 points out of a possible 33 isn’t good enough, once this season is done go down or stay up we need to seriously consider a new manager, who at least has the ability to read a game and make timely decisions. 
I admit I don’t like his brand of football but more than that I hate his in game management decisions. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Its the mindset!

All comes from him in his tactics, his subs.

Should have pissed this game, should have won last week.  He's negative 

Harrison or McNeil don't shit the bed, we're 2-0 up and likely take all 3 points. At that point in the game we were looking anything but negative. 

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Two corners hot straight at the first man, then literally playing the ball to them for the break. I am confused as to what just happened at the end there… fuming and gutted to the core.

I believe frustration is the right word for that.

1 minute ago, Newty82 said:

Fuckin hell.

Didn't expect that.

I said after the last game that these lads need to a confidence boost from somewhere. They've got to take the responsibility on for that themselves too.

Alongside that, Dyche needs to be more ambitious with our play at home. We look so much better when we move quickly and go at it.

If we want to win, bring on the likes of Dobin and Chimitti when we're drawing. Don't wait until we're losing.

I know we have a paper thin squad, but the likes of Dobin will never make an impact without actual minutes...and I only mean in place of players who game after game aren't doing the business.

I don't think we need Godfrey at home especially. Constantly beating in the air when it matters & just offers nothing on the ball.

Really poor from McNeil & Harrison today. All in all we created to be up 3-0 & see the game out but this team just does not know how to win games or get in to solid winning positions. Bitterly disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Sev said:

I believe frustration is the right word for that.

I feel sick mate.  They were poor today and we haven’t taken advantage. Then at the end we’ve thrown the towel in. 
I feel absolutely sick to the stomach.

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Harrison or McNeil don't shit the bed, we're 2-0 up and likely take all 3 points. At that point in the game we were looking anything but negative. 

Not to mention Doucs getting cleared off the line. I've lost count of how many chances like that he has had this year and barely makes contact with the ball.

8 minutes ago, Palfy said:

6 points out of a possible 33 isn’t good enough, once this season is done go down or stay up we need to seriously consider a new manager, who at least has the ability to read a game and make timely decisions. 
I admit I don’t like his brand of football but more than that I hate his in game management decisions. 

It's far from good enough. If Dyche is unable to get the best out of the players then yes, we might need (sigh) yet another one.

21 minutes ago, badaids said:

I think he was MOTM. The pen goes in, or that McNeil chance and totally different game.

But we were wank and fell apart.

The pen was shit. McNeil hit it at him. 

tell me one great save he made?