IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Watched supersonic - the Oasis documentary.

Very good. Not entirely my cup of tea music wise but they did make some classics.

Noel was a bit of a tit towards liam and that is what caused the conflict. Liam only wanted respect from what I could see.

Very easy to make liam out to be the bad boy.

Watched Dr Strange the other day which I really enjoyed definitely one of the better Marvel instalments the visuals were unreal great plot etc the only bit I wasn't keen on was how they portrayed Dormammu it looked nothing like him and to CGI

Just got up to date on the latest two part episodes of The Blacklist, the beginning of season four was shite but it's picked up in the last two or three episodes... Not sure if many watch it on here or are up to date but if anyone is what did you make of Reds final drug induced comment? True or saying what was needed?

Just watched the first episode of The Grand Tour. Not really a Top Gear fan in the first place (the odd special aside) but looked out of interest. Meh.

Reviewers are creaming themselves over it but I don't see why, sequence of "celebrities dying" was pathetic. TG with more money but no new ideas for me other than travelling the World spending a stupid budget.

I always watch "Who Do You Think You Are?" whoever the subject is. Was Danny Dyer last night who I'd never come across before but it was incredible; true cockney whose family a few generations back were in the workhouse. But taking it back further he was directly descended from Thomas Cromwell (Henry VIII's right hand man) and even further back to Edward III. So a (very) distant cousin the the queen. Astonishing.