IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I saw it in 3D but forgot that I had 'til I saw your post. I remember being impressed. It wasn't 3D with objects coming out of the screen, it was for depth so that you could tell how far the distance between floating objects. This picture doesn't do it justice:

gravity-fetal-position.jpg

The best 3D effect that I've seen was on a tour of Granada studios years ago, it was a different type of 3D that made images come out of the screen. It made a candle come out of the screen and float within touching distance of your face.

The Jessica Jones trailer was released today. It looks a lot darker than I was expecting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWHUjuJ8zxE

David Tennent's Purple Man has police aiming guns at themselves and each other as well several people hanging themselves in front of the lead character.

Is the first bit hololens by any chance Louis? Check it out mate, its insane.

JJ looks amazing and Marvel did say it would be dark, just didn't realise THAT dark. And that's only a trailer. Apparently the content is pretty raw.

Josh loves that, bits and pieces I've seen have been impressive but never got around to watching much of it for some reason.

its just so well written, the 2 mums are hot in their own ways, and as a break from the norm, each episode finishes happy. Just really enjoyable program and the character development is great!

finally watched the avengers ultron. almost fell asleep, they tried to jam as much stuff as they could into the plot it was so bad. introduced too many new characters it all felt like there was like 15 different things that had to happen so they just threw it all together and hoped for the best. i'll pass on the future ones.

bout to watch this sci fi show called dark matter, anyone seen it?

same reaction as last time the rumour popped up; terrified and nearly vomiting with excitement.

It ended perfectly for me, no need to drag it out. If s6 does happen though, I'll be compelled to watch it, for better or worse...

same reaction as last time the rumour popped up; terrified and nearly vomiting with excitement.

It ended perfectly for me, no need to drag it out. If s6 does happen though, I'll be compelled to watch it, for better or worse...

It's Vince Gilligan announcing it Matt, it's not a rumour, it's going to happen. Got to trust that the guy wouldn't be doing it if it was going to screw the legacy, it'll be brilliant, I have no worries on that score.

I completely disagree.

I always thought it was one series too short. But i'd have had the final season (5) as season 6, and i think they missed a trick when the Cartel were gone, Gus was gone etc. A season of them at the top. Top dogs. Ruling the roost. Would have loved to have seen what happened when they 'made it'.

Regarding the announcement, I have NO doubt that the premier of the first episode will be THE biggest viewed, non-mainstream medium episode in history of television. Putting that out there :P

I completely disagree.

I always thought it was one series too short. But i'd have had the final season (5) as season 6, and i think they missed a trick when the Cartel were gone, Gus was gone etc. A season of them at the top. Top dogs. Ruling the roost. Would have loved to have seen what happened when they 'made it'.

Regarding the announcement, I have NO doubt that the premier of the first episode will be THE biggest viewed, non-mainstream medium episode in history of television. Putting that out there :P

I meant how the season ended. A season with them being on top would've been good but I really like the last season and ending, even if it felt a bit rushed.