IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Just seen the new Batmas vs Superman trailer (on mute like, in the office). Looked good up until the final quarter....

What the hell is that? Doomsday looks poop. Like one of Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles (which I actually liked as a film in the end) but this one looks pants.

Surprised they've revealed him all out.

Yeah? Started it on the plane but baby got bored so never saw it through

She's probably a bit young for it yet; I was with a (nearly) two year old and he's obsessed with all things Minion, though as he's seen it 47 times before he got bored once or twice and wanted to watch "choo-choo" (Thomas the Tank Engine). I pulled rank because I wanted to see how it ended :rofl:.

If you enjoyed it, Mike, there are two more more films featuring the Minions and numerous spin-offs. :P

I watched an American programme called Nathan for You recently, it was hilarious. It's in the mould of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares/The Hotel Inspector where this random guy is brought in to help an ailing business. In the episode I watched, he convinced a local tv retailer to lower the price on a large screen tv to a dollar and sent a bus load of people to Best Buy to price match to increase his inventory.

The conditions for a customer to be able to buy a tv were: a.) wear a tuxedo b.) climb through a two foot high door and c.) overcome a loose alligator.

If you enjoyed it, Mike, there are two more more films featuring the Minions and numerous spin-offs. :P

I watched an American programme called Nathan for You recently, it was hilarious. It's in the mould of Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares/The Hotel Inspector where this random guy is brought in to help an ailing business. In the episode I watched, he convinced a local tv retailer to lower the price on a large screen tv to a dollar and sent a bus load of people to Best Buy to price match to increase his inventory.

The conditions for a customer to be able to buy a tv were: a.) wear a tuxedo b.) climb through a two foot high door and c.) overcome a loose alligator.

not sure if that's real but it's funny as hell. and what an amazingly creative concept to beat the big guy.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Sequel Trailer

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2015/12/10/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-out-of-the-shadows-first-trailer?%20hub%20page%20(front%20page)&utm_content=7

I actually really enjoyed the first one after thinking I wouldn't and this one looks more goofy/fun. BE interested to see it :D Kid in me went ballistic whilst watching. Bebop and Rocksteady!

Edited by Lowensda

I watched the first episode of "Capital" on the iPlayer yesterday. Three part drama.

Intriguing stuff, really looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Disappointing ending for me, made some good points along the way but ultimately just petered out, felt let down. Bit like watching the last episode of Lost (though that obviously went on a lot longer to get to the crap denouement).

Jurassic World. 20 mins in and disgusted so far at the awful acting, shite cgi, and completely disrespect for the original.

holy shit. How can such a good idea (in principle) and that much money create such an absolute shitfest. Fuck me, there's not much worse that I've seen in my life, film wise. I don't remember ever being this disappointed, the last 2 Generations based Star Trek films and Phantom Menace included Edited by Matt

holy shit. How can such a good idea (in principle) and that much money create such an absolute shitfest. Fuck me, there's not much worse that I've seen in my life, film wise. I don't remember ever being this disappointed, the last 2 Generations based Star Trek films and Phantom Menace included

Raptors aside I thought it was terrible. Not many others have slated it though.