IGNORED

Shane Duffy

calm down hafnia....... rolleyes.gif .

shane has shown what he can do, but moyes is right in a way.... premiership is all about keeping a high standard of performance at all times, when jags and distan come back, shane hopefully will get a loan move to a championship side club........or barca or madrid might snap him up.....lol!

either way i think moyes has the player in his best interests, alot of good days ahead at everton for shane IMO!

enjoy the game tonight!

coyb/mufc @mikeO

I think my idea of people motivation differs dramtically from Moyes, Mark. I have seen enough of Shane to suggest that he has all the technical ability required, he also seems 100% focused on what he has to do. The rest is just experience - which you can only get by playing. He is already the best arial threat/defense IMO at the club - gets off the ground better than Felli. To be honest the only thing I haven't been able to guage is his pace/speed off the mark.

But yeah, his emergence is extremely promising, no fans in their right mind are going to think he is going to fully replace Distin/Jasgs/Heits as a perm at present - however he is deffo 4th in line, which at the moment is a first team slot for me... I just think Moyes can express his cautious views in a more motvational way.

im looking forward to the game tonight!

think that says it all! Grammar%20Police.gif

Have the bookies cottoned on as yet??? The last time I remember daft 33/1 odds for first goal for a player who you knew was going to pop up with one sooner or later was when we had Craig Short.

£10 tonight - (£5 first, £5 anytime) - never managed to get the one on against Blackburn, heart in mouth when he hit the bar - not good being relieved he never scored.

I think my idea of people motivation differs dramtically from Moyes, Mark. I have seen enough of Shane to suggest that he has all the technical ability required, he also seems 100% focused on what he has to do. The rest is just experience - which you can only get by playing. He is already the best arial threat/defense IMO at the club - gets off the ground better than Felli. To be honest the only thing I haven't been able to guage is his pace/speed off the mark.

But yeah, his emergence is extremely promising, no fans in their right mind are going to think he is going to fully replace Distin/Jasgs/Heits as a perm at present - however he is deffo 4th in line, which at the moment is a first team slot for me... I just think Moyes can express his cautious views in a more motvational way.

Spot on Haf though the way he and Johnny have played together makes me think that Jags and Distin will have to earn their places rather than Duffy stepping aside.

I know it wont happen that way but its the way it should be.

happy with his performance,just wish he would look around a bit more thought he was passing to neville to often when he had time to carry the ball forward,but im sure that will come,big future with us i hope.

He probably thought passing to the captain would be his best option, but he'll learn to avoid giving Neville the ball like the plague :P.

He takes this 'protection' thing too far...how is the lad gonna learn?! At some point in his career he'll be on the end of a thumping, so let him, allow Shane and the younger lads to know how it feels and let them decide whether they are mentally strong enough to bounce back. If not, then you know they won't make it, if they do, you know you still have the potential to bring them through...

Hibbert at CB......For Foot Foot Snake....

Disgraceful decision by Moyes, IMO.

Am I missing something, where does it say Duffy isnt playing? If its true, it will be a massive mistake.

from the OS:

Everton's injury list remains largely unchanged after the FA Cup fourth round tie with Fulham. Phil Jagielka (knee), Leon Osman (knee), Seamus Coleman (thigh), Jack Rodwell (hamstring) and Sylvain Distin (hamstring) are yet to return. Ross Barkley got another game for the Club’s Under-18s at the weekend as he steps up his return from a knee injury.

http://www.evertonfc.com/match/report/1112/everton-v-man-city