IGNORED

Shane Duffy

well done hibbo tonight, thought he did very well, some will say a master stroke by moyes!

good luck to the toffees now, great bitta work this transfer window........... glad that shane got his chance to show to the everton fans that hes got something about him, hard to believe he knocked on deaths door less than 2 years ago! and the lad can only improve in the next few years, and break into the everton first team and make the spot his own....

im thinking a good loan move to the championship now will be the right move to keep him in a first team! and from what i hear there is a lot of team would be happy to have him in there side!

really hope everton win the fa cup this year................. iv really have falling for the club since shane joined........ but iv still have man united blood in me! efc 20% / mufc80% rofl.gif

I'll be honest, Hibbert did well, very well. He is a credit to his trade (always has been) - however on another day we could have shipped a fair few goals playing 5ft 8 right back in the centre. I honestly believe having Johnny as the centre half partner makes a world of difference. Play Hibbo right back and give Duff man the next game - Neville was shocking last night, I can't take much more of his woeful distribution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shane will make his irish debut on wed night at the aviva!

Pass on my congrats to Shane! It's good to see anyone in the national side but its especially good to see Shane there considering how well he played for us when he was called upon.

First start, what to say he can't score...(will look forward to seeing how he does).

Gotta love him (though tbh he'd have made a success of wherever he went I think)!

"I'd happily stay at Everton for the rest of my career. They've have looked after me since I was 16, looking after me when I was injured, sending me out on loan. Without Everton I'd be nowhere."

I feel another man-crush coming along!!!

we as family and fans where dissapointed about shane not getting a run on wed night....... but we met up with him after the game and he wasnt that dissapointed about it .....

he loved the hole few days with the team, and the buzz of being involved with the irish team will stand well with him for the future!

hes gonna keep his head down now and train hard to the end of the season, and if he is called for club our country he will be ready!

Edited by markduff

• 2 months later...