IGNORED

My debut for Everton

Bearveton

Thanks everyone! Enjoyed reading all your replies. Yes I agree Gwlad, its a great city! Plenty of English here! Been to Hennessey rd many times JohnH,but didnt know it was named after an Everton fan! Nice one!! Thanks Btay, I will try and score a goal for Everton before the Hibbert jokes start ;)

You've done more for Everton than Osman managed in a decade.

Are you still here Kopite. Only kopites call us "Everton" also it's a bad wool thing to say. I've also called you a kopite 3 times now and you've gnored it. No self respecting Everton fan would.

Another typical Liverpool fan obsessed with us. We know you are all terrified now we may be getting a new ground and we have a backer but it's ok to be scared.

Are you still here Kopite. Only kopites call us "Everton" also it's a bad wool thing to say. I've also called you a kopite 3 times now and you've gnored it. No self respecting Everton fan would.

Another typical Liverpool fan obsessed with us. We know you are all terrified now we may be getting a new ground and we have a backer but it's ok to be scared.

I don't need to prove I'm not a kopite to you and I've never heard a kopite call us Everton. I first heard it on GOT.