IGNORED

Kopite Thread

Guest Nikica

As a neutral here, I'm not too bothered that they may well win the league. They've had some ridiculous decisions to be fair, but they play really nice football (better than the shit some of the other 'champions' have served up in recent years) and would deserve it. I rate a fair few of their players and Suarez in particular is a joy to watch.

I hate Gerrard and would prefer to see him retire without a title medal, but he has been a quality player (albeit overrated) so I guess he deserves it on balance. He's also surprised me as he's adapted fairly well to this deeper role - I didn't think he had it in him, so fair play. In typical Gerrard style, though, people are still exaggerating his quality season - no way should he be on the shortlist for POTY. Silva for example, has been more consistent and brilliant over the course of the entire season. Aguero would be battling Suarez for the award if not for injury, as well.

Also, Man United fans are desperate for them to go longer than the 26 years it took them to regain the title. I bet they thought that was a given, prior to this season. Oh well, looks like that may not be.

Edited by Nikica

What's going on with referees and Liverpool this season? Against Norwich Liverpool got a free kick for anything where there was the slightest contact. Towards the end of the game Snodgrass (Norwich) got clattered from behind just outside the Liverpool penalty area - play waved on. I'm beginning to think there is a conspiracy somewhere to ensure Liverpool win the league this year.

I have a feeling mariner knew Snodgrass would have a high chance of putting that free kick in the net. That's perfect territory for him. I should know he does it constantly for Scotland. Excellent Freekick taker and really shouldn't be at such a crappy team like norwich only player that looked like he cared about the game.

Just realised we have a topic about the Shite. I haven't a clue why and its embarrassing, do you think they have one about us? Who gives a fuck about what they do?

who gives a fuck about what they do? Many a people I would think, since they're our neighbours and rivals. We've got an ignore function on threads now, block if you want, but a thread on them (like we have a thread on Moyes/Utd, where Haf must be half way through a clean pack of boxers by now) in my view was relevant.

Guest blueboy122

Haha i have two tickets for the Newcastle game and red shites everywhere are pleading with me for them. Fucking glory hunters..... It's a good job am giving them to two geordies

They are being sold for thousands by the way.

Mourinho saying he might rest a few for the game against them too.

I saw that this morning, its like the Red Sea continues to part for them, on the way to the title.

But to be fair, im not bothered if they win it, it'll be nice to see a team win it on performances and not money alone.

Biggest worry however will be the players they can attract in the summer. I think theyll make some cracking signings.