Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Oumar Niasse

Guest rusty747

Nothing is ever straightforward for us is it? Still expect this deal to go through though.

Well never heard of him. Know nothing about him. Always sceptical about YouTube clips but on them he looks a bit unpredictable on the ball, one of those kind of 'make it up as you go along, I'm a bull in a China shop' type!!! He looks quite exciting.

Just got to trust Martinez judgement.

After all, what did many say about Mori when that news broke?

Not massively enthused by the YouTube clips but we've signed someone!

Can't wait to see Lukaku up top with a (hopefully) decent player. When was the last time we had two decent strikers? Forever ago!

Not massively enthused by the YouTube clips but we've signed someone!

Can't wait to see Lukaku up top with a (hopefully) decent player. When was the last time we had two decent strikers? Forever ago!

Probably the best striking partnership since Barlow/ Newell ;-)

Glad it's all done and we've got who the manager wanted. I have my issues with Martinez but, apart from a couple of duds (like any manager), he hasn't steered us far wrong.

I know absolutely nothing about this fella tbh, like most of us, so I have no early judgement to make. It was similar with Mori and he hasn't turned out too badly has he?

Welcome Oumar.

This player must be something special if no other fucker has bid on him.

Bakayoko II

Same can be said of most transfer's, most would have had Charlie Austin at the £4m he went for and I didn't see a huge amount if interest in him prior to his move

You only have to look at some of the shite that's "graced" this league who came in for big money after a magnitude of interest and flopped

Hope he turns out to be a right diamond I really do.

Was just put off reading earlier that this guy isn't much of an upgrade from Kone.

Just hearing Kone in the same sentence put a downer on the deal.

Let's hope he starts off with a couple against Stoke :-)

That does look worrying. I can't fucking read it.

Several minutes ago Умар Ниасс has passed in ' an Everton '. It is very abrupt deal; from such offer club, the player could not refuse.

Glad it's all done and we've got who the manager wanted. I have my issues with Martinez but, apart from a couple of duds (like any manager), he hasn't steered us far wrong.

I know absolutely nothing about this fella tbh, like most of us, so I have no early judgement to make. It was similar with Mori and he hasn't turned out too badly has he?

Welcome Oumar.

spot on. welcome oumar.

Glad to have someone to try and fill the Naismith hole, but would've been more excited about a few defensive players for tomorrow. No indication from this window that Martinez realizes where our weakness lies.

We have some of the best defenders in the Premiership already at the club we just need to know how to use them

just trying to beat Haf to the "told you so" or "i had him sussed before any of you lot i know everything" lines ? lol

Nah... Here's what you do. Watch him and what he does, try not to get too excitable over a missed sitter or a goal scored watch how he plays.

Usually there will be an abundance of kneejerk reactions - funes mori "oh no vickery was right"

It's not difficult.

Unsure about this one from his YouTube clips, looks like he can find the net, but the defending in most of his goals was terrible! Looks to be able to set up a few though. I can see him playing in Kone's role and doing the running and all the hard work for Lukaku, which his pace would suit.

I take it he can't feature on Wednesday then due to the time the singing was confirmed?

Welcome to Everton, and best of luck.