IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home) Saturday February 13

markjazzbassist

guys,

new to this but interested how we get the atmosphere at Goodisoon better? Especially for West brom who are struggling and if we all get up for the game and get the old place bouncing in the first 15 mins the team will react and we will walk away with it.

How do we get this moving???

We have scored three or more goals ten times in the league this season (more than anyone else, Leicester & Spurs have done it eight times, City seven, Arsenal & ManU six).

West Brom have yet to do it. 2-3/3-4 loss coming, inevitable :(.

What happened to the optimism?

The way this lot played against Peterborough we should run up a cricket score against them.

I have faith we are going to go on a real run and tear up the league.

At least that's the hope.

Edited by London Blue

What happened to the optimism?

The way this lot played against Peterborough we should run up a cricket score against them.

I have faith we are going to go on a real run and tear up the league.

At least that's the hope.

I'm going down the "reverse psychology" line ;).

I'll certainly be going for a win in the prediction competition!

But this is Everton remember. We will put a great run together, look solid for fifth and then blow it in the last few games!

Id take that right now. Being in contention for Europe for the rest of the season would make for an exciting

season. Thats better than being in a relegation battle.

We should get another 3 points here.

Edited by Peter H

If Martinez brings him back then sorry, it's a farce. So so close to proving he can change.... will he disappoint?

Have the feeling that Martinez's concept of loyalty will make him stick to Howard until the end of the season, then do the required changes.

I don't know why he only changes his perception of players from season to season, and I'll be very happy the moment Howard is out of town.

Of course, if Robles plays I will be delighted but I have the feeling that the players accept Howard is No. 1 and Robles is No. 2 and Martinez fears the dressing room effect of a switch in the pecking order. I feel the effect will be positive, instead of the negative Martinez imagines, but to be a young coach he's quite conservative on this aspect.

Of course, if Robles plays I will be delighted but I have the feeling that the players accept Howard is No. 1 and Robles is No. 2 and Martinez fears the dressing room effect of a switch in the pecking order. I feel the effect will be positive, instead of the negative Martinez imagines, but to be a young coach he's quite conservative on this aspect.

Given how much better the defense looks with Robles in I doubt they would welcome Howards return.