• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I'm not spending another 2 seasons waiting for our manager to be sacked.

If he's not gone at the end of the season everton have lost my money as a fan.

He won't be so get planning your new hobbies.

He'll be backed in this window. Hopefully we'll look a lot better as a result.

We're the team that's finished 11th over the last 2 seasons. The 6 teams ahead of us are the 6 teams who have spent the most money over the longest period of time. We're not playing great but it's clear that this squad needs a massive overhaul. We've invested massively in the infrastructure of the club beyond Koeman... they've had 1 window together.

A few people need a reality check!

Another wrong setup, yet more flabbergasting substitutions, and a complete lack of killer instinct.

For someone that doesn't fancy youth he's sure throwing them into the deep end, to prove a point or because of faith.... you decide.

I don't get the subs point... Davies brought us more energy like he did vs Leicester. Calvert Lewis was involved in the equaliser and could have won it. Mori coming on gave Coleman and Baines more licence to roam up the wings which almost resulted in us winning 2-3. We need better options from the bench which will come when Koeman brings in more of 'his' players.

At least he isn't bullshitting us and himself. Lets see what him and Walsh can conjure yet before we bin him like we eventually did with clown-shoes.

I just want a Mario Gomez in or someone the same to join us up up front, Koeman did the business with Pelle, perhaps Giabbiadini is his choice. We've all got used to Gueye being superb, a bad day at the office was due.

I'm not liking the line ups and substitutions, not one bit, but he gets a nod of approval for not telling lies yet/so far.

Truth and improvement is all there is from here.....

Blaming the players game in, game out is bullshitting, isnt it? I'm yet to see him take responsibility for a loss, or aimless draw (todays draw was as good as a loss, against the worst team in the league).

He is using the squad as a scapegoat, saying he hasnt got the players he needs.

The squad we have now shouldnt be performing as badly as they are. To be honest, it doesnt even look like any of the players even like RK.

You cant work for someone you dont like. Not 100%

He won't be so get planning your new hobbies.

He'll be backed in this window. Hopefully we'll look a lot better as a result.

We're the team that's finished 11th over the last 2 seasons. The 6 teams ahead of us are the 6 teams who have spent the most money over the longest period of time. We're not playing great but it's clear that this squad needs a massive overhaul. We've invested massively in the infrastructure of the club beyond Koeman... they've had 1 window together.

A few people need a reality check!

David Moyes finished outside of the top 8 twice in the whole time he was here (and he finished 8th in 1 season)

Martinez had a better squad that what we had with Moyes and finished 11th in back to back seasons.

I dont want Koeman to bring in the players he wants, simply because his tactics aren't good enough.

He's got arrogance he cant back up and an ugly ego, which eventually players wont want to work for.

The game today was a turning point for the season, either we'd pick it up, or we'd realise that we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We played aweful against a dreadful side and I fully expect the players to turn on the manager very soon (again).

David Moyes finished outside of the top 8 twice in the whole time he was here (and he finished 8th in 1 season)

Martinez had a better squad that what we had with Moyes and finished 11th in back to back seasons.

I dont want Koeman to bring in the players he wants, simply because his tactics aren't good enough.

He's got arrogance he cant back up and an ugly ego, which eventually players wont want to work for.

The game today was a turning point for the season, either we'd pick it up, or we'd realise that we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We played aweful against a dreadful side and I fully expect the players to turn on the manager very soon (again).

I was a huge fan of Moyes. Did a great job but wouldn't have had him back. Koeman was who I wanted in the summer and I still think he's the correct choice. No point going round in circles now but think he'll definitely be the right choice long term.

This squad rebellion is really interesting... please enlighten us on it?

How can you get a team performance from a group of players that don't know if there be playing the next game or who there be playing with.

He's not acting like a manager who knows his best team and sticks to it, he's more like a social worker trying to keep everyone happy in case he upsets someone.

I was a huge fan of Moyes. Did a great job but wouldn't have had him back. Koeman was who I wanted in the summer and I still think he's the correct choice. No point going round in circles now but think he'll definitely be the right choice long term.

This squad rebellion is really interesting... please enlighten us on it?

Well, let me enlighten you all. Please all, gather round.

If my boss spoke to me in a stern, direct way, verging on arrogant, but got the job done, excelled in his field and was he right man for the job, I'd work hard for him.

If my boss spoke to me in a stern, direct way, verging on arrogant, blamed me for everything that went wrong, didnt get the results and refused to take any responsibility, I would no longer give him my optimum output as an employee.

Well, let me enlighten you all. Please all, gather round.

If my boss spoke to me in a stern, direct way, verging on arrogant, but got the job done, excelled in his field and was he right man for the job, I'd work hard for him.

If my boss spoke to me in a stern, direct way, verging on arrogant, blamed me for everything that went wrong, didnt get the results and refused to take any responsibility, I would no longer give him my optimum output as an employee.

So you how Koeman talks to each player when he sees them at Finch Farm on a daily basis, before, during and after games?

You hear what he says in the media. He's honest. Too honest by his own admission. There's a lot of presumptions on your behalf here. Maybe he does belittle the players at every chance... maybe... but to me he seems to be a highly respected figure in the game who certainly got the best out of the group of players he had at Southampton.

I saw there was an interview (in Dutch) by van Dijk hailing his relationship with Koeman today.

Maybe you're getting a little carried away with what you're reading in the press unless you've got an inside line on player unrest?

I don't get the subs point... Davies brought us more energy like he did vs Leicester. Calvert Lewis was involved in the equaliser and could have won it. Mori coming on gave Coleman and Baines more licence to roam up the wings which almost resulted in us winning 2-3. We need better options from the bench which will come when Koeman brings in more of 'his' players.

It's the last sub that is the query, plus not having Gerry on the bench.

My question is, if Koeman thought that playing 3 at the back was the best way to get a goal and win the game why did he stop the sub after they scored (Mori was ready to come on) and then why did he wait until after we had scored to make the sub?

It doesn't make sense. I can see the logic and I said as much in the match day thread but why make that change at that point unless you had more of an eye on suring up at the back and making sure you didn't lose the game.

Then why the shilly-shallying with Lennon, Davies adding legs in midfield was a positive call, Calvert-Lewis wasn't my choice for it then, why run Deulofeu into the ground preseason up front alone and then disregard him, they had players on yellows and a very quick option thats been utilized forward and is a higher level international than our new youth signing ought to be used or not if theres a reason.

Theres sounds coming out that Deulofeu and Mori and possibly Barkley arent in our managers plans, so why rely on them now if theres other players that are in our plans. Unless our current manager is getting set to gut 50%+ of our squad, he aint hid his disdain for Niasse, so why the mixed messages.

Some Evertonians (like me) have become acutely sensitive to the reason/excuse circuit cooked up after games, massively due to the feckless fraud that sunk us so badly previously, lets have Koeman put his hands up and say he doesnt have enough pieces to currently patch us up enough to deliver close to what he wants and that it is down solely to him that he continues to set us up wrongly every game on the spin. It's not Barkley, it's not unlucky goal keepers, it's not being too honest on the field, it's badly set up every single game one after the other. His responsibility.

I'll be very surprised if any Everton supporter can suggest honestly that our current manager is getting anything like the full quota of effort and skill from the players he has working under him. The full spectrum of reasons for these sub-par performances are open to interpretation.

So you how Koeman talks to each player when he sees them at Finch Farm on a daily basis, before, during and after games?

You hear what he says in the media. He's honest. Too honest by his own admission. There's a lot of presumptions on your behalf here. Maybe he does belittle the players at every chance... maybe... but to me he seems to be a highly respected figure in the game who certainly got the best out of the group of players he had at Southampton.

I saw there was an interview (in Dutch) by van Dijk hailing his relationship with Koeman today.

Maybe you're getting a little carried away with what you're reading in the press unless you've got an inside line on player unrest?

No, but I know how he slammed Barkley in almost every bloody pre and post match interview. Even he himself has said he can be too honest.

I've drawn my own assumptions. I've seen the way he speaks about players and his demeanor, hes obviously a disciplined based coach. Granted I've heard several things in the press that would sway me, things about his relationships with players at southampton, who do not seem to like him.

Just because excelled as a player and reached the highest heights doesnt make him a good coach, and it also doesnt give him the right to believe he is better than he actually is.

To be honest I would have too. The games we've lost to the likes of Burnley, Watford and Bournemouth plus draw like tonight, Swansea and Palace have been very poor but to me it just shows that this squad needs a massive overhaul and a much better mentality installed.

How much will he cost and how much does he want paying?

This season is turning out to be another false dawn Koeman has come here on the biggest contract any manager has had at this club but what has he really achieved as a manager to warrant all the hype surrounding him.

He has come here probably with we must assume with certain guarantees of how much money would be at his disposal my concern is I'm really worried he will waste it I don't think he is any where near the finished article some of his decisions on team selection and management skills scare me.

The board need to be careful with this guy don't let him break the bank then walk away and leave us in the shite

said it then and more convinced now don't let bring in a hat full of mediocre players like he did in the summer, he hasn't a Scooby doo what he's doing.

Evertonians: Being Tossers Since 1878.

Manager has been here for half a season and some are already crying about not going to matches anymore if he's not sacked.

FFS!

Is it wrong to expect more from the 11th highest paid manager in the world?

It could be worse, Swansea have just sacked theirs after half a season.

Evertonians: Being Tossers Since 1878.

Manager has been here for half a season and some are already crying about not going to matches anymore if he's not sacked.

FFS!

To be fair, an awful lot of the support saw a turkey winging it for two and a half seasons under the previous regime and were hoarse with screaming about it then. I want constructive criticism, and have set out my stall as such. If our current manager is the straight talking no nonsense type, lets have a proper dose of it, no messing around....

...."I can't set my game plan out with the rubbish at my disposal"

...."I can only patchup the gaping holes in the squad with what I have currently, there simply isn't enough quality either in thesenior squad or the mythical conveyor belt of the youth program"

...."I've fallen out with a lot of the internationals in the squad and now I'm needing them they aren't there for me, the club or the support"

...."I pick the side and the set up, I keep getting it wrong every time, I dont knowwhy I do this, I just gowith my professional feeling on the matter, it's asthough I'm cursed and I have the midas touch in reverse. From now on I'll pick and set up the opposite of what my gut/instinct/the tea leaves suggest"

Cutting Niasse's throat, chucking Barkley under the bus, yet persisting with others who aren't doing it, mixed messages, busy transfer windows, players not willing to sign, shaping the squad, lets just have an honest appraisal, the former manager is a clown and when he was here was totally out of hisdepth, he left numerous problems that I am only now realising exist and it'll take time to fix.

Down the previous regime, stick the knife (and gun) right in and twist it off, it didn't take a window or two to get this side so unbalanced and unconfident. The long term harm done will takea long term to undo.

That'd do it.

There's a certain difference between someone who was here for three seasons and how many transfer windows, six? and a team that finished sixth and someone who haven't had one decent transfer window and was left with a team of overrated or overage players.

People still think someone like Mirallas is a good player. He's now had three managers to prove that. How many good games has he had out of the 130 games he has played? Deulofeu was a Martinez type player, looks great on Youtube, spends most of the game doing jack all. Flatters to deceive is putting it mildly. Barry, Jagielka and Baines all need replacing (and I do wonder why Barry and Baines were offered extensions, Baines I could just about but Barry is just so past it). Niasse was a joke. Funes Mori is good enough to sit on the bench, not start every game. Cleverley, another Martinez player, ultimately produces very little.

There's a certain difference between someone who was here for three seasons and how many transfer windows, six? and a team that finished sixth and someone who haven't had one decent transfer window and was left with a team of overrated or overage players.

People still think someone like Mirallas is a good player. He's now had three managers to prove that. How many good games has he had out of the 130 games he has played? Deulofeu was a Martinez type player, looks great on Youtube, spends most of the game doing jack all. Flatters to deceive is putting it mildly. Barry, Jagielka and Baines all need replacing (and I do wonder why Barry and Baines were offered extensions, Baines I could just about but Barry is just so past it). Niasse was a joke. Funes Mori is good enough to sit on the bench, not start every game. Cleverley, another Martinez player, ultimately produces very little.

Erm, excuse me, Kone and Robles, lets put it all on show so as not to under play how badly a job the stupid cunt previous did, and theres still supporters of him.

Cleverly on a free doesn't hurt the balance sheet, Alcaraz away at our former home certainly does. Somehow McCarthy is only fit for international duty and McGeady is hardly chopping up whichever lower league he's occupying now. Cashing in Naismith was a masterstroke of cuntish proportions.

The harm done to us took three seasons of insane stupidity, it'll take that to get us close to where Moyes left us, and there are no guarantees, coughing up £11million to the feckless dickhead that did it to us really is the icing on the cake. and theres still supporters of him.

It's time to heal, and drag ourselves through yet another tough time, be thankful fixtures have gone as well as they have for us and be thankful we aren't on for a relegation dogfight. Cunt-face clown-shoes took 80% of a season to undermine what he was left, and its alot easier to destroy than it is to create. The squad has aged since then and we need an eye to the future as well as plugging the gaps currently. Lets be thankful we fucked martinez off and it only cost us £11million and a lemon from the Ukraine league, it could have been worse.

Question to the twat-eyed clown-shoe warriors, has any other manager had a protest planned for the end of season awards that resulted in their removal. Everton firsts remember.

Erm, excuse me, Kone and Robles, lets put it all on show so as not to under play how badly a job the stupid cunt previous did, and theres still supporters of him.

Cleverly on a free doesn't hurt the balance sheet, Alcaraz away at our former home certainly does. Somehow McCarthy is only fit for international duty and McGeady is hardly chopping up whichever lower league he's occupying now. Cashing in Naismith was a masterstroke of cuntish proportions.

The harm done to us took three seasons of insane stupidity, it'll take that to get us close to where Moyes left us, and there are no guarantees, coughing up £11million to the feckless dickhead that did it to us really is the icing on the cake. and theres still supporters of him.

It's time to heal, and drag ourselves through yet another tough time, be thankful fixtures have gone as well as they have for us and be thankful we aren't on for a relegation dogfight. Cunt-face clown-shoes took 80% of a season to undermine what he was left, and its alot easier to destroy than it is to create. The squad has aged since then and we need an eye to the future as well as plugging the gaps currently. Lets be thankful we fucked martinez off and it only cost us £11million and a lemon from the Ukraine league, it could have been worse.

Question to the twat-eyed clown-shoe warriors, has any other manager had a protest planned for the end of season awards that resulted in their removal. Everton firsts remember.

Did Roberto forget to send you a Christmas card this year?

I don't think we were that bad yesterday. We weren't great either but they are fighting for their lives. Moss had a shocker not that that's an excuse like.

People need to wake up to just how shit this team is, screaming he plays youth then when he does he's throwing them in the deep end, moaning he's not playing Valencia, he does the team choice is wrong.

Look at the bench yesterday. What options did we have on it? Please don't say Davies because I think my head will explode if someone does. He's not ready to start.

Oh and Robles should have saved the free kick. Shite goalkeeping.

I don't think we were that bad yesterday. We weren't great either but they are fighting for their lives. Moss had a shocker not that that's an excuse like.

People need to wake up to just how shit this team is, screaming he plays youth then when he does he's throwing them in the deep end, moaning he's not playing Valencia, he does the team choice is wrong.

Look at the bench yesterday. What options did we have on it? Please don't say Davies because I think my head will explode if someone does. He's not ready to start.

Oh and Robles should have saved the free kick. Shite goalkeeping.

People don't need to wake up and smell the coffee, you need a massive reality check, if you for one fleeting moment you think that what you witnessed yesterday was in any way acceptable you have know knowledge what so ever about football in my humble opinion.