IGNORED

Hull City (Away) December 30th

markjazzbassist

Tough on Mori and Davis as I though they deserved a start, especially Mori, why change a back 4 that kept a clean sheet? I wonder if Deulofeu not in the squad means he is defiantly going in Jan?

He's changed from a back 5 vs Leicester to a 4 today. I think Williams and Jagielka are the best pair in a 2 at the moment. I like Holgate and Mori in a 3 though.

I think there could be some substance in the rumours that he's going.

Further to my other reply he wasn't in the squad for the derby either.

I think it's mad, who is going to influence the game more from wide, Gerry, DCL or Lennon?

Koeman clearly doesn't rate him which is a shame.

Can't really complain too much about the line up. It's as good as we have at the moment.

On paper, it's a nicely balanced line up. I think if Mirallas and Valencia are on song, they'll offer plenty of support for Lukaku and distract the Hull defence to Lukaku's advantage. Barry can sit back a bit, with the raw energy coming from Gana and Barkley.

A few youngsters on the bench too. Would like to see Davies and also see Calvert-Lewin get to play in his more natural position, as his cameos out wide have been a bit 'meh'.

This team should do the job. But only if they remember that a game of footy is for 90 minutes!

He's changed from a back 5 vs Leicester to a 4 today. I think Williams and Jagielka are the best pair in a 2 at the moment. I like Holgate and Mori in a 3 though.

That's a good point, but I agree with others that Jags and William look shaky as a CB pairing, Williams is the natural leader but Jags is captain which creates indecision. Plus Jags has been very poor the last two matches.

Whether Koeman thinks he wants to keep Mori fresh for the Southampton game I don't know.