IGNORED

Hull City (Away) December 30th

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

We don't deserve to be level at ht but now that we are we need to take advantage. A couple of subs now or early second half. Davies for Barry and maybe DCL for Valencia so that we can have a genuine 2 up front.

Edited by rusty747

Ross using his strength and showing some determination helped to cause the congestion that led to Marshall/Mbokani colliding for the own goal. So, I'll give him that.

Barry needs to come off for the much more mobile Davies. That'll help our midfield to actually look like it exists. And, it'll open up space for Ross to actually play.

No.... the same could be said of lukaku. No difference! Both at fault. Ahhh but sky decide to pick on barkley night.

No... watch it again, Ross is the further most player in that situation, be it mirrallas, Valencia, lukaku or even Barry, who ever is there needs to make that run. It was Barkley so Barkley gets mentioned.

I'm saying if he got in those positions and scored those tap ins it would take so much pressure of him that he only scores worldies.

Very lucky...but every team needs a bit of luck at times!

We've played some half decent passing football at times. But I'm thinking the same thing as I've thought many times the last couple of years...we really struggle to break teams down in and around the box, especially when they are well organised and pack the box out.

And this is where is need that bit extra in the creative positions. Unfortunately, I feel Barkley is playing it safe tonight to the point that he is leaving a void in that magical 'No 10' position. I'd get him off and put Mirallas in there, who has a quicker speed of thought and vision.

Like many have said, this team desperately needs 2 or 3 attacking players who are just all round better at what they do than who we have now.

Lets get this right, we have been shite first half, almost every ball we've played in their half has been a yard short of the man intended for it. Thats poor, even for us.

We've struggled to contain them in the middle and their energy is seeing them pick up cheap second balls and force even cheaper mistakes.

We don't deserve to be level, its the luck of a bottom side that theyve put us level with them, maybe their legs will fall off on 70 odd minutes, but if we continue like we have then we'll lose and deserve every penny of it.

Tired of false dawns, tired of neglected basics, tired of even the lowest expectations being undermined.

This side has more holes in it than the average truckle of leerdammer.

Get a grip you tit-heads, like you realise your futures depend on it like they do.

So at half time can we make the changes which should have made prior to the team sheet being released?

What did Lennon do wrong the last game out?

What did Funes Mori do wrong?

Davies didnt prove himself enough despite showing that he can bring bags more to the team than Barry. apparently?

Davies needs to come on now if RK is being serious.

we're making Hull look like a good side. At times we look Championship standard. I dont care if we win I'm done with RK now he doesnt have me as a fan supporting him. It seems drastic but I've seen enough. We're not doing well this season because of the manager, not the players.

Edited by AidanLewis

Well that goal has spared our blushes because we are dreadful.

Apart from Mirallas we've offered nothing going forward. Ross looks completely mentally exhausted, Romelu is completely isolated and just ends up losing possession, Jags is looking more and more like he needs putting in a care home and Idrissa Gueye is already at the ACON Tournament.

Lukaku and Valencia have both been very good in holding up play. They're just getting too many numbers back. We need to hit them faster on the break, not allow everyone to get back, and allow their tired legs to lose them the match.