IGNORED

Stoke City (Away) Wednesday February 1st

markjazzbassist

The whole back line minus Baines and Williams have been bad.

Schneiderlin looks boss at times. Davies playing well and Barkley looks good. Lukaku can't touch the ball and every time he does he might as well have not bothered.

Mirallas being his typical self and doing pretty much fuck all in possession apart from trying his best to look good the smug twat.

Would like to see Lookman on at half time for Kevin.

Edited by AidanLewis

yeah finally just before the own goal. all the streams I pulled up were bunk. finally found one.

I've noticed on the NBCSN streams, the mics must be closer to the pitch, you hear so much more of the voices and sounds from the pitch

http://stream.nbcsports.com/premier-league/stoke-everton-watch-live

You juts have to log in with a cable/dish provider

Hope we come out with a different strategy and sneak a win but I'd be very surprised if we come away with more than 1 point here. We look so vulnerable at the back with stokes little one twos.

Lukaku having a sulky game, need to play it to his feet.

He needs to get his head out of his arse. We are away to Stoke - he can get stuck in

Looking for fouls- use your fuckin size!

Edited by Hafnia

He needs to get his head out of his arse. We are away to Stoke - he can get stuck in

Looking for fouls- use your fuckin size!

Exactly. He looks like the kid on the playground who jumps up for the ball but has no intention of messing his hair up. Edited by MatthewT

Scary to think they have bony and berahino on the bench to come on and we have a West Ham flop and an 18 year old.

Not really. Berahinho has scored 3 goals in 18 months and Bony is a "flop", as you say. Our "18 year old" is as exciting a player as any side have on their benches, and I hope he comes on at the 70 minute mark.