IGNORED

Predict our result: 2017/2018 season

Cornish Steve

Can I change this to Rooney? Thanks!

Can i change my goalscorer to Rooney please? Cheers.

Note: all predictions must be posted here prior to kickoff: no exceptions. If you want to change your prediction, please do so in a new post; don't edit the first one. The change must be made prior to kickoff. If the game starts at 3:00pm, then you must post your prediction by no later than 2:59pm. If you change your prediction after kickoff, your prediction that week will be null and void.

1 minute before kick off

If you want to change your prediction, please do so in a new post; don't edit the first one. The change must be made prior to kickoff. If the game starts at 3:00pm, then you must post your prediction by no later than 2:59pm.

Technically, if your prediction is timed at xx:59 then you've almost certainly posted after the minute warning :P. I'm sue Steve will be kind and allow your effort to stand (because he's a nice guy) but if it was me I'd give you a three game ban :otvwhistle:.

Technically, if your prediction is timed at xx:59 then you've almost certainly posted after the minute warning :P. I'm sue Steve will be kind and allow your effort to stand (because he's a nice guy) but if it was me I'd give you a three game ban :otvwhistle:.

"No later than"

It wasn't later than!

It's corrupt!!!

Of course you wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt you bitter git haha.

Edited by AidanLewis