IGNORED

Feedback (August 2017 changes)

johnh

I like the new look. And the options while using your mobile is great. 

A tad difficult to read though, theres a lot of white which isnt easy on the eyes.  Might just need to get used to it. 

Would also be great if you could increase attachment size. 

Adding images from urls are ok and saves server space but some would probably like it if you were able to add an image from the phone. 

All in all im very positive to the changes.

56 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Just noticed that I cant see which topics have unread comments in them. (At least not on my phone)

I thought that too but looking again it might just be because people have only posted in this thread. On my phone the star comes up darker on this thread only which I presume means a new post?

Not sure I can live with this new format  folks

I didn't want to say so in open forum like this but not really got any choice in the matter.  I am leaving Toffeetalk for a while I have lived through argumentative threads, and awkward posters but not sure I can manage to live through the latest change which seems to have reverted to a more primative site.  I strongly suspect I will be back in a while after the next change, and I will be popping back occasionally to check on things.

Take care of yourselves my friends  been great knowing you all.  And Mike  I will see you in the Iron man competetive triathalon soon 

Still can't post pictures from my phone ? Last night there was a rep option of thumbs up or down for apost when using a phone- it would be good if we can have that back again as I would REALLY like the rep button on the mobile phone section of the site.

btw- donation incoming to help with the upkeep ?

3 hours ago, rubecula said:

I didn't want to say so in open forum like this but not really got any choice in the matter.  I am leaving Toffeetalk for a while I have lived through argumentative threads, and awkward posters but not sure I can manage to live through the latest change which seems to have reverted to a more primative site.  I strongly suspect I will be back in a while after the next change, and I will be popping back occasionally to check on things.

Take care of yourselves my friends  been great knowing you all.  And Mike  I will see you in the Iron man competetive triathalon soon 

Rubes are you bevvied? You can't leave because the formats changed you absolute lunatic.

anyway, it's like the Hotel California here

6 hours ago, rubecula said:

Bit drastic mate! Some little niggly things to correct, but otherwise doesn't look too dissimilar

Don't see the rep buttons on phone or desktop, other than that seems very smart.