IGNORED

Wolverhampton (Away) Saturday August 11th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, yamar said:

FUXK off Pickford. Your side and does a fucking side step. Novice goalkeeping.

Always wondered why goalkeepers do that? It tales an awesome freekick to beat the wall from that distance and the wall is there for a reason. Dont side-step. Cover your corner.

2 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Always wondered why goalkeepers do that? It tales an awesome freekick to beat the wall from that distance and the wall is there for a reason. Dont side-step. Cover your corner.

Is it not to get more take off in the direction they want to go? 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Surprised Sandro makes the bench over of Vlasic and Lookman.

Vlasic going on loan unfortunately

1 hour ago, Steve_E said:

Vlasic has been told to train away from the first team, hasn't he? Lookman though won't be happy. 

Lookman, if reports are to believed, needs to earn his place 

good first half. Red card I can understand even if there’s no malice. Pickford should do better for that free kick but it’s a good effort. 

Not as disheartening as I thought it would be

1 minute ago, 12ubb3rduck3y said:

Come off it. It’s literally nearly hit the side netting in the top corner. 

Only because Pickford got a hand on it

1 minute ago, Newty82 said:

Is it not to get more take off in the direction they want to go? 

Might be? I always thought it was to cover if the ball comes over/through the wall. 

I think he’d lost control of the ball but he won it as the ball went back wards but his follow through caught the man. I would have kept sigi on and took Tosun off. He might be able to finish but he is so slow closing space to defenders and hasn’t won a header. I’d have had Walcott in between with richarlson and gilfi feeding off him. We still can do these they aren’t that good 

That red card and a goal from it are a real kick in the teeth but in fairness we didnt deserve to be winning as we have just been sitting back and offering nothing on the counter attack.

Ironically Jags was having a very good game until that touch but he makes up for it with a great tackle imo. Baines has been goo too, Coleman has been ok but he has made some really poor decisions in possession. Keane was already wobbling before the sending off so God knows how that's going to go now.

Gana has been crap, Schneiderlin has done some good things but he is just such a pussy.

Richarlison and Walcott have done more defending than attacking however Richarlison has contributed moving forward whereas Walcott hasnt.

Siggy is floating around hampering our attacks and not doing anything to support them. He has been crap from set pieces too. Its worth noting that our most coherent attack that worked off of Cenk came when we were down to 10. Other than that though, Cenk just hasnt been involved.

Its going to need a big performance from the lads this second half. I dont see Gana, Schneiderlin or Keane wanting a battle so I am definitely not hopeful. We have the players to cause problems on the counter so it could turn into a real cat and mouse second half.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Ironically Jags was having a very good game until that touch but he makes up for it with a great tackle imo. Baines has been goo too, Coleman has been ok but he has made some really poor decisions in possession. Keane was already wobbling before the sending off so God knows how that's going to go now.

The stats posted above about Jags would say otherwise.

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

One of the best keepers at the world cup. 

Think your questions have been answered. 

He's just answered my concerns with what I've just seen. Again, when we were piss poor and teams were throwing everything at our goal, he pulled off some great saves, like when at sunderland. When he has nothing to do other than basic goalkeeping just before half time, he fucks up. Yes he's certainly answered my questions 😂

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

That red card and a goal from it are a real kick in the teeth but in fairness we didnt deserve to be winning as we have just been sitting back and offering nothing on the counter attack.

Gana has been crap, Schneiderlin has done some good things but he is just such a pussy.

Richarlison and Walcott have done more defending than attacking however Richarlison has contributed moving forward whereas Walcott hasnt.

Siggy is floating around hampering our attacks and not doing anything to support them. He has been crap from set pieces too. Its worth noting that our most coherent attack that worked off of Cenk came when we were down to 10. Other than that though, Cenk just hasnt been involved.

Its going to need a big performance from the lads this second half. I dont see Gana, Schneiderlin or Keane wanting a battle so I am definitely not hopeful. We have the players to cause problems on the counter so it could turn into a real cat and mouse second half.

Think you're being a bit harsh. Before the red we were in complete control of the game and was managing the game perfectly. We were sitting back because we were winning (and away from home)! 

Thought Gana has done well IMO .