IGNORED

Wolverhampton (Home) Sunday September 1st

markjazzbassist

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

My first match at Goodison this season!

Hope to see Kean and Iwobi start, with Bernard and Richarlison up front and Siggy on the bench.

COYB!

I’m hoping that Kean and Iwobi start but I’d still be happy with Siggy as the No.10 as he was a little better against Lincoln second half. Do you get up to many games? 

Does anyone know how long they keep the entrances open after the start of a game, were due to land back from holiday at LPL airport at 12 tomorrow which if all goes to plan will work out fine, but if there's any delay it could mean we arrive after kick off, we've got our tickets with us, TIA  ( also posted in travel and tickets section )

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Shukes where you getting your tickets from 

I joined a supporters club mate.

Mid Wales Everton Supporters Club. Great guys. And they offer tickets out all the time. Already had a ticket for Watford, wolves and put in interest for Sheff Utd and Man City. 

Great bunch of guys. Look them up on FB.

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Mid Wales Everton Supporters Club. Great guys. And they offer tickets out all the time. Already had a ticket for Watford, wolves and put in interest for Sheff Utd and Man City. 

But they're Welsh, if you can deal with that fair enough:otvwhistle:.

Westcountry Blues down here are great also and I've used them many times, but I prefer membership privileges and DIY trips personally given the option; don't like to be held to a bus timetable. Was an ESCLA (London) member for many years back in the day, they were very good.

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Right I thought you lived in Telford. 

48 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Right I thought you lived in Telford. 

I do mate haha.

Thats the lengths I go to, just to see the game. Drive to Oswestry, and jump on the coach. Get dropped off at a pub while they sort tickets out, then just jump back on coach at end of the game.

15 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I do mate haha.

Thats the lengths I go to, just to see the game. Drive to Oswestry, and jump on the coach. Get dropped off at a pub while they sort tickets out, then just jump back on coach at end of the game.

It must be interesting on the coach with your Black Country accent and there Welsh accents, how do you manage to communicate😀

Oswestry isn’t to far from you luckily and it’s on the way do they start from there or just pick you up from there. 

A win and we go above Chelsea and united here and one if Arsenal and Spurs, maybe both if they draw and we get a decent goal margin. 

Just goes to show there is still time to take advantage of weakened teams outside the top 2 of the league. 

We've got a nice run here to gain momentum before we play City. 

31 minutes ago, Aidan said:

A win and we go above Chelsea and united here and one if Arsenal and Spurs, maybe both if they draw and we get a decent goal margin. 

Just goes to show there is still time to take advantage of weakened teams outside the top 2 of the league. 

Exactly, need to start building points and keep amongst the top group now.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

But they're Welsh, if you can deal with that fair enough:otvwhistle:.

Westcountry Blues down here are great also and I've used them many times, but I prefer membership privileges and DIY trips personally given the option; don't like to be held to a bus timetable. Was an ESCLA (London) member for many years back in the day, they were very good.

I was an ESCLA member too Mike, in the mid 90's when I was around 15 & Pat Slavin was organising things. My Dad used to drop me off at Watford junction & I'd pick the train up from there.

I'm tempted to join again as I haven't been to Goodison for years - getting married & having a young child  put paid to that for a bit unfortunately!

9 hours ago, Palfy said:

It must be interesting on the coach with your Black Country accent and there Welsh accents, how do you manage to communicate😀

Oswestry isn’t to far from you luckily and it’s on the way do they start from there or just pick you up from there. 

Just pick me up on the way mate. They start a couple of hours earlier picking others up through wales.

31 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Just pick me up on the way mate. They start a couple of hours earlier picking others up through wales.

Fair play to them, that’s passion to do that every other week or so. 

Have a great day and bring us a bit of luck, you never know you could end up being TT lucky charm if we win this one as well. 

10 hours ago, Aidan said:

Still time :lol: Aidan, we're about to play our 4th game of the season, not our 34th.

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Still time :lol: Aidan, we're about to play our 4th game of the season, not our 34th.

But the psychological affect on those other teams starts now. If we can be in and around the top 5 when we go to play Chelsea, United, spurs and win, it could have a monumentous impact on the season as a whole. 

3 hours ago, Aidan said:

But the psychological affect on those other teams starts now. If we can be in and around the top 5 when we go to play Chelsea, United, spurs and win, it could have a monumentous impact on the season as a whole. 

I can’t believe Im saying this so early on but this feels like a big  game that will either get us looking up or looking down afterwards.