IGNORED

Wolverhampton (Home) Sunday September 1st

markjazzbassist

46 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Already love the look of Kean up top, especially in comparison with DCL. 

However, first touch is too heavy somewhat often and still looks like he's getting used to pace of everything

I thought so too. I think it has a lot to do with your second point in that he seems to be trying to set up a shot much of the time. That's what it looked like on at least two occasions. He looks like he'll score which gives the whole forward line energy. 

Kean stays far more central when in the attacking 3rd in comparison to DCL's movement generally. dangerous, raw, obviously exciting. 

Richarlison, wow, the man continues to add to his game, serious player we have. Getting comfortable on the right wing and we have seen some fierce left footed shots.

Capabale of 20 goals this season.

4 minutes ago, barryj said:

😴 Just enjoy it 

Oh I enjoyed it even scored 10 points, I’m just adding balance to the Gana argument plenty were saying how much we missed  him when lost to Villa, and I’m saying we didn’t miss him today.

Lets have the right to say we don’t miss him, if you’re going to have the right to say we do miss him, it makes it more balanced. 

35 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Get a grip, Pal. 

🤫 shush 

Well, just about made the last 25 minutes, ran u and down Goodison Rd trying to get the stewards to open a gate! flight delayed by air traffic control, what we  saw was similar to last season,  exciting going forward but shaky at the back from long balls, their 2nd goal was shocking defending we just stood and watched it bounce. Thought we could have won by one or two more bar two excellent saves by Patricio.

58 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Oh forgot we lost 1-3 with him last season 😂 I don’t miss him one bit how about you Pete 😉

Thought Gomes done a great impression of him today. Far too safe in his passing and was hiding from the ball at times. 

I expected us to make easier work of them today tbh. But Everton eh.