IGNORED

Rasmus Elm

I think it´s a 50-50 between Bayern Leverkusen and Everton. Rudi Völler were in Sweden during the friendly match between Sweden and Finland (Sorry LexKing but we won again:-). Rasmus didn´t play because a light footproblem but no doubt they had at sitdown. Now he went to Germany to get a feeling for the club. It seems they work very hard for the signature but i still think he rank you guys very high. Why not send a message thru his big brothers blog:

http://www.barometern.se/blogg/elmbloggen/

One of you did comment on his big brothers blog and thats good. I really think it can make a difference.

I´,m a Kalmar fan and i don´t want Rasmus to leave at all off course. At the same time i know he will so it just a matter of where. Kalmar is a low budget club with dedicated players and a fantastic coach. Some how i can see similarities with Everton.

Kalmar won last year and it was amazing, memories to keep.

Article in Aftonbladet (swedens largest newspaper) states.

Alkmaar and Leverkusen both nice clubs, Elm has not found the correct feeling yet.

Everton still in the race.

Manchester City out of the picture.

Elm thinks that if clubs tire of waiting they are not interested enough. He does not want to haste his decition.

3 club race.

Article in Aftonbladet (swedens largest newspaper) states.

Alkmaar and Leverkusen both nice clubs, Elm has not found the correct feeling yet.

Everton still in the race.

Manchester City out of the picture.

Elm thinks that if clubs tire of waiting they are not interested enough. He does not want to haste his decition.

3 club race.

And after yday, even we havent got good feelings...

And after yday, even we havent got good feelings...

although Elm might see his chance of playing from the start. Could be the reason for him looking at Alkmaar.(Promise of first team football)

Its also the reason that man city being out of the picture.. He just wants to play fotball, in the first team.

Crazy as it seems, the game yesterday could actually bring Elm closer to Everton.

although Elm might see his chance of playing from the start. Could be the reason for him looking at Alkmaar.(Promise of first team football)

Its also the reason that man city being out of the picture.. He just wants to play fotball, in the first team.

Crazy as it seems, the game yesterday could actually bring Elm closer to Everton.

Not at all, genuine players will feel they can 'make a difference'. so it makes sense based on how good his personality comes across :)

Exactly, Everton (if they are really in for him) should sack him off for wasting time and go for that Seggesion guy. I always wanted Bentley, however with his personal life I don't think he would be good for the team.

Elm would be around £4m. Sessesgon would cost £20m. Hardly players in the same ball park.

I can see him going AZ. makes sense suppose.

As has been mentioned earlier, his older brother have spoken against a move to a dutch club as he feels Rasmus has outgrown that league as well. I could see him going to a bundesliga side for one or two seasons.

I'd much prefer it if he went here though, if only for the sake of our squad size..

The Guardian are also saying its off

"Everton's attempt to sign Rasmus Elm, meanwhile, appears to be over after the Swedish midfielder said he wishes to continue his career away from England. Fulham and Manchester City have also been linked with the highly rated 21-year-old, who plays for Kalmar and is a Swedish international, but he is believed to favour a move to Italy or the Netherlands. Elm is thought to have held discussions with AZ Alkmaar"