IGNORED

Rasmus Elm

Why doesn't DM try to sign Rasmus Elm's older (24) brother Viktor Elm? He is also a Swedish international player. Very high quality. Equal good with both feets. Can play all over the midfield or forward. He is right know playing for Heerenveen in the Dutch league and made a huge success during his first season. He scored 15 goals his last season with kalmar and about 10 goals during his first season with Heerenveen. Wouldn't be that expensive to sign.

You know whats cool, in the 2nd video, Rasmus is taking the free kicks which lead to a few of Viktors' goals. quite neat lol

You know whats cool, in the 2nd video, Rasmus is taking the free kicks which lead to a few of Viktors' goals. quite neat lol

The first video is from Heerenveen. The second is from last year in Kalmar where Viktor still played with his younger brother Rasmus and his older brother David. Actually I think it is the first time a team has won the championship with 3 brothers in the first squad.

This was more than a week ago .............

[swedish midfielder Rasmus Elm was in Liverpool on Friday to discuss terms with Everton over a £5million transfer.

Elm said: "It's very flattering that the team who finished fifth in the Premier League wants me It doesn't come much bigger than this. Everton are an interesting and exciting club. But a lot of things must be right, I only want to a go to a club that is 100% sure it wants me]."

Fulham have now come in for him and the fee supposedly has dropped to 3 million, why did we bring him over if we were not interested, and if we are interesred why the F**k are we dilly dallying till somebody else signs him.

A full international player of some repute, 22 years of age, and going for 3 million, we should never have let him leave Goodison last week without signing him.

No doubt it will be another one who bites the dust, i'm wandering if we have any targets at all this summer, cos we dont seem to be making any effort to buy anyone.:(

I have said before I dont think that we have any money for signings this summer.

BK has said before they will have to borrow to sign players like last season and I think they want to keep the debt down as low as possible.

In about a weeks time we will get from Everton that with all the players coming back from injury it will be like have loads of new signings then DM will come out and say no one is avalible at prices we can afford but will still bring someone in then at deadline day after a couple of injuries at the beginging of the season we will be waiting all day for some signings that wont happen followed by the normal 'we done everything we could'

I think we will need to watch him at least one more time to really evaluate him. He does represent a risk as the step up to the premier league will be huge, plus the fact that he has no pace could be a real issue. I have a feeling that he may come to us but i think he wont cut it, at least in the first season.

I think we will need to watch him at least one more time to really evaluate him. He does represent a risk as the step up to the premier league will be huge, plus the fact that he has no pace could be a real issue. I have a feeling that he may come to us but i think he wont cut it, at least in the first season.

Surely they would have watched him enough already? We won't have just decided to go after him on a whim (I hope!).

I have watched every game he played since he joined Kalmar 2005 (I was even at Grimsta stadium yesterday afternoon watching Kalmar beat BP 2-1) and I'm convinced that it is a huge huge misstake not signing him.

I'm not sure if this link is useable in UK, but if it is, it shows Rasmus goal against Hammarby some weeks ago.

http://tv4play.se/sport/fotbollskanalen?videoId=1.983247&selId=1.1020308&currPage=20

From what I've heard, seen and read about this guy we should get him signed ASAP, just hope it's not all paper talk. Does anyone know if he actually came to talk to us?

I hope it's not paper talk... If we miss out on him though there must be something seriously wrong with this club. Naughton chose Spurs, we missed out on Cana to Sunderland, Marcus Berg's gone to Hamburg, these are all players weve been heavily linked with but we dont hear anything from the club until a) theyve signed or B) their probably going to f*ck us off!

Not sure if he was actually at Finch Farm but when he was asked about it he just said "No Comment" apparently.

Ah but you are forgeting that its Everton we are talking about here!

Theres an easy way of doing things and then there is the Everton way!

Which is let every bugger know you want a player, don't bid and then get pissed off when someone elses signs them. But saying that we did bid for Kyle N

Don't wont this lad, has taken far to long to make up his mind

Which shows he's a smart kid who wants the best for him and his family, and won't be bullied into decisions by bigger clubs?

Honestly people, for a club of Everton's size it's much better if we sign people who are wary of bigger clubs and flashing lights.

i want him but feel he will go elswhere...when it comes to signing players were to slow...steve round said we are trying to sign players we wanted 2yrs ago...what does that tell you.

Tells you we used our money on other targets 2 years ago?