IGNORED

Rasmus Elm

i want him but feel he will go elswhere...when it comes to signing players were to slow...steve round said we are trying to sign players we wanted 2yrs ago...what does that tell you.

I think it tells us that the management team are confident they identified the right players two years ago that would improve us.

sounds like a clever lad, nothing worse then rushing in to it, like a car, you should never buy the first one you see, you should go home and think about it, same with football, the right choice can take you where you wanna go, the wrong choice can end you relagated in a black an white jersey

According to Swedish news today Kalmar FF is talking to Everton and Aston Villa about Rasmus Elm. They want at least 3500000 pounds which they haven't been offered yet. Since Rasmus Elm has 1,5 years left on the contract it is now up to the club if they get a fair bid and then want to release him. So it's not now only up to Elm to decide about club. I can understand that Kalmar want as much as possible. Players not near the quality of Elm leaves for the same amount.

According to Swedish news today Kalmar FF is talking to Everton and Aston Villa about Rasmus Elm. They want at least 3500000 pounds which they haven't been offered yet. Since Rasmus Elm has 1,5 years left on the contract it is now up to the club if they get a fair bid and then want to release him. So it's not now only up to Elm to decide about club. I can understand that Kalmar want as much as possible. Players not near the quality of Elm leaves for the same amount.

Is it true that any transfer has to be done by midnight tonight? (Swedish league rules - mid season window)?

Is it true that any transfer has to be done by midnight tonight? (Swedish league rules - mid season window)?

No it doesn't. It's a special nordic transfer window for buying players that ends 31 July. Scandinavian teams may still sell players during the ordinary european transfer window that ends 31 august. So there is still about a month left to sign Rasmus Elm for Everton. I really hope that signing Elm will be a success story since he is special and would mean the difference......

No it doesn't. It's a special nordic transfer window for buying players that ends 31 July. Scandinavian teams may still sell players during the ordinary european transfer window that ends 31 august. So there is still about a month left to sign Rasmus Elm for Everton. I really hope that signing Elm will be a success story since he is special and would mean the difference......

Ah OK I see, cheers!

On tomorrows top game in the Swedish league (Kalmar vs Elfsborg 17.00 GMT) the following clubs have requested access for their representatives to watch the game: Dutch AZ Alkmaar, German Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester City. No one from Everton.

Does City really need more ?

On tomorrows top game in the Swedish league (Kalmar vs Elfsborg 17.00 GMT) the following clubs have requested access for their representatives to watch the game: Dutch AZ Alkmaar, German Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester City. No one from Everton.

Does City really need more ?

Where did you hear that

well p-ss up in a bewery comes to mind a shamblers like last year fed up of looking on all the sites and finding nothing , so much for having all targets identified and going to get them in quicker than last year the board at efc have a lot to answer to now looks like city are going to get delph 10 mill (what the hell) they are killing this league , this guy elm is waitng for a club like the rabble across the park or one of the others manu chelsea ,thats why hes taking his time ,the other factor is wages we cannot compete

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/361659563?-11192

They're having a fuckin laugh right? has MH, stolen Moyes shopping list??

Delp and now Elm? we WONT get Elm boys.

What? I don't get it? "Pettersson also confirmed that Everton are still to make a concrete offer". Why invite him over and make him interested and then don't bid for him? Just wait until the interest from other clubs have rised and then also, of course, the price. DM should have closed a deal asap unless there is absolutly no money at all? Btw, Fullham manager Roy Hodgson (who is almost half-swedish :-) ) is in Kalmar tonight to watch the game as well.

We must have known this chaps price tag and so on when we invited him down to the training ground so it cant be that we have no money or enough to at least make a firm offer, I originally thought it would be that Elm with being sensible would want to talk with Moyes again once he had returned from America but that doesn't seem to be the case?

Unless Moyes has other targets he thinks are more suited or he doesn't think Elm is good enough or what we need, Either way im getting abit pissed off now that we're fed bollocks by the club that a repeat of last summer would not happen AGAIN, We need players pretty sharpish with the amount of games we have to play.

Edited by EFC-Paul

I commented on another post about why was Elm given the five star treatment, then for the club NOT to put a bid in for him? Doesn't make sense. I fear this is either another false bid, or more feet dragging which will see us lose the player.

Reading what i have i think this is more to do with the player rather than Everton feet dragging, Elm is waiting for a better offer or ' so called ' bigger club to come in. If he goes to citeh then he's a fool, too many players going there, of which most will be warming the bench. COYB

well p-ss up in a bewery comes to mind a shamblers like last year fed up of looking on all the sites and finding nothing , so much for having all targets identified and going to get them in quicker than last year the board at efc have a lot to answer to now looks like city are going to get delph 10 mill (what the hell) they are killing this league , this guy elm is waitng for a club like the rabble across the park or one of the others manu chelsea ,thats why hes taking his time ,the other factor is wages we cannot compete

Remember that he plays for Kalmar in Sweden, they are not a rich club, his wages at the mo are very low. I would guess at around 10 000 pounds a month.. Peanuts. Everton will be able to give him an offer that he will be very pleased with. He must realise that he will not be a starting player in the big 4. He might how ever be interested in PSV or Valencia.

The folkes from Man City never turned up in Kalmar for yesterdays game. Rasmus says today in the papers that he prefers PL before other leagues and that he has confidence in David Moyes as manager which is important for him. He says that the size of the club or the finacial part is not that important as enjoying his life in the new club. With other words, there is still hope.