IGNORED

Rasmus Elm

The overall picture is important, but the biggest club is not necessarily the right one for me.

For me the last line, gives me the biggest confidence, coz he claims City are a 'big' club (which we all know they aren't). Even though im still not sure that he will be in an Everton shirt come August, he would be a good addition.

This is a hard one to judge.

Does he really think a lot about his future?

OR

Is he waiting for a club he has had his eye on?

OR

Is he waiting for us to bid to show our interest?

OR

Is he a twat? (Doubtful)

You never know...:P if looks were based on personality, then probably haha

Looks or not...... He's an intellegent, sensitive and shy guy. He cares more about to enjoy life than money. Most players in Sweden takes the first absolutly possible offer to get the chance to earn some money and play in a better league. In worst case they end up sitting on a bench for a couple of years before they return (like Fredrik Stoor in Fullham). Rasmus is the kind of guy that wants to be 100 % shure that he will fit in, get a chance to play and have a nice time. If his choice will be Man City I'm shure he has either been fooled or persuaded by his agents because that's not the right place for him (which most papers agree upon). EFC would suit him very well I think.

This bit made me laugh -

"wrote ...

Pure fact,

senderos signs tonight, rasmus elm signs tuesday, ledley and delph on wednesday, lescott says hes staying, and hunt on thursday, all in time to be shown off before malaga game on friday,,,

no fiction. . straight from finch farm"

Someones a wind-up merchant. Delph is a Villa player (90%), Senderos signed yday and even if Hunt signed thurs, he couldnt play fri?

This bit made me laugh -

"wrote ...

Pure fact,

senderos signs tonight, rasmus elm signs tuesday, ledley and delph on wednesday, lescott says hes staying, and hunt on thursday, all in time to be shown off before malaga game on friday,,,

no fiction. . straight from finch farm"

Someones a wind-up merchant. Delph is a Villa player (90%), Senderos signed yday and even if Hunt signed thurs, he couldnt play fri?

Senderos hasn't signed yet. And Hunt could play if he signed Thursday, Jo signed on the day of the Bury friendly and then played remember.

Edited by Romey 1878

Senderos hasn't signed yet. And Hunt could play if he signed Thursday, Jo signed on the day of the Bury friendly and then played remember.

It's a friendly, you don't even have to be registered with the team to play IIRC. That's how trialists etc. are able to play in friendlies.

Lars Lagerbäck (Swedish national manager) has given Rasmus advice on what to do according to swedish newspapers, so by that im saying that he has probably told Rasmus to stay in sweden until he is 32 years old and has enough experience for a move abroad. (Lars Lagerbäck hardly ever anyone play for sweden unless they are atleast 325 years old)

But seriously, Manchester City have ruined some good players in the past. (Andreas Isaksson) and im fairly sure that Lagerbäck wants Rasmus to join a team where he gets to play first team football. That would be in favour for Everton.

if i was moyes i would sign:

Miguel, defour, elm, senderos and a LB cover?

by selling lescott we could raise the funds, but it would be amazing of we could get these 5 players without selling :)

with a fully fit squad we would have an amazing team:

>>>>>>>>>howard

miguel jageilka lescott" baines

>>>>>>>>fellaini defour

arteta>>>>>>cahill>>>>>>pienaar

>>>>>>>>>>>yakubu

if lescott is sold and we get all these players i would be happy and would start the season with this team:

howard

miguel yobo senderos baines

fellaini defour

elm cahill pienaar

saha

miguel- hibbert

senderos- rodwell

elm- osman

defour- neville

wat use think?????

Edited by jags

if i was moyes i would sign:

Miguel, defour, elm, senderos and a LB cover?

by selling lescott we could raise the funds, but it would be amazing of we could get these 5 players without selling :)

with a fully fit squad we would have an amazing team:

>>>>>>>>>howard

miguel jageilka lescott" baines

>>>>>>>>fellaini defour

arteta>>>>>>cahill>>>>>>pienaar

>>>>>>>>>>>yakubu

if lescott is sold and we get all these players i would be happy and would start the season with this team:

howard

fellaini defour

elm cahill pienaar

saha

miguel- hibbert

senderos- rodwell

elm- osman

defour- neville

wat use think?????

Arteta on the right does not work he's a creative midfielder we all saw the huge difference in our form and shape when he was shifted back into the middle, I would love us to sign players like Defour and co but they wont come cheap and we have to prioritise people keep banging on about Moutinho etc we have far more important issue's we need positions that need cover above all and we need to improve at RB and RW we could do with two fresh faces to take over from Hibbert and Osman and if Jlo goes we wont see the full amount anyway.

Lars Lagerbäck (Swedish national manager) has given Rasmus advice on what to do according to swedish newspapers, so by that im saying that he has probably told Rasmus to stay in sweden until he is 32 years old and has enough experience for a move abroad. (Lars Lagerbäck hardly ever anyone play for sweden unless they are atleast 325 years old)

But seriously, Manchester City have ruined some good players in the past. (Andreas Isaksson) and im fairly sure that Lagerbäck wants Rasmus to join a team where he gets to play first team football. That would be in favour for Everton.

As we thought, todays news about Rasmus Elm is that Lars Lagerbäck, manager of the Swedish national football team, says that he think Rasmus should wait with his move to a another league. That advice was very expected from him :-(

Quotes from Aftonbladet (I know, meh..) actually say that Lagerback told Elm not to rush his decision even with the experiences he's had from u21 and the national team but hopefully he is ready to move on.

Lagerback bashing aside, I still think he'd prefer it if Elm could prove himself in a more high-profile league as well..

As we thought, todays news about Rasmus Elm is that Lars Lagerbäck, manager of the Swedish national football team, says that he think Rasmus should wait with his move to a another league. That advice was very expected from him :-(

well when we are right we are right. We seem to know our sweden manager,.

howard

fellaini defour

elm cahill pienaar

saha

miguel- hibbert

senderos- rodwell

elm- osman

defour- neville

wat use think?????

I don't know who Miguel is to be honest. Where's he from? Dissapointing lack of English/British players, At the moment we have an all English back 4 (with Jags fit) as well as Neville. With that team we'd be going down to 1 first team (Baines) with some English men bulking out the bench. We'd have enough in the squad under the rules and of course our small squad always means we have to register unplayed youngsters anyway but it would be shame to see our British player count dropping.

Sorry forgot Jagielka not being listed due to injury so that would be 2 in general.

This Elm guys agent certainly doing a good job at rating him extremely highly, I hope he lives up to expectations.

I don't know who Miguel is to be honest. Where's he from? Dissapointing lack of English/British players, At the moment we have an all English back 4 (with Jags fit) as well as Neville. With that team we'd be going down to 1 first team (Baines) with some English men bulking out the bench. We'd have enough in the squad under the rules and of course our small squad always means we have to register unplayed youngsters anyway but it would be shame to see our British player count dropping.

Sorry forgot Jagielka not being listed due to injury so that would be 2 in general.

This Elm guys agent certainly doing a good job at rating him extremely highly, I hope he lives up to expectations.

Valencia's right back. Full international, and is back up for bosingwa (tho starts a few). Is a big lad and deceptively quick, charges down the flanks and can tackle to. at 29 he's only got a couple of years left but a good player and is pretty much what we need atm. check out his stats on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lu%C3%ADs_Miguel_Brito_Garcia_Monteiro

Edited by tenaciousj