IGNORED

Rasmus Elm

"He really is as cool as he looks. And the funniest part is that it won't be important who pays best when he decides on a new club."

Haha, by the looks on that picture hes not really that cool then...

Patrik Mörk seems to be speaking to the media every day about elm at the moment. That usually means that he is fishing for a buyer.

Has anyone made a real offer for him??? He didnt have that good a championship. Berg had a great championship and he was sold 2 days later.

Are his club holding out for the Highest bidder?

Im sure Kalmar wants as much as possible for him, but if he really wanted to go, no club in sweden would stand in the way. I believe that Elm doesnt know what to do, Kalmar has not recieved a good enough offer, and Mörk is fishing by spreading out that a lot of clubs are interested.

Poor guy. If his agent just could shut the f..k up and let him think for a while and decide what he wants. He's just unsecure before a really huge decision. If he had been totally uninterested in EFC he wouldn't been visiting the Finch Farm at all. Despite all offers, that has been his only visit at any club so far. I think his choice will be either EFC or staying in Kalmar.

I think his attitude is great:-

"Everton is a fantastic club. It's well kept and good, I got a positive impression. But I want to get time to reflect on it, take it easy and feel what's right. It has to feel right. It will be a good decision regardless what it will be."

I wish him well wherever he decides to go. If that's us the great if not then good luck to him. He will be maikng the decision for the right reasons rather then simply running after the biggest money.

Almost all swedish fotballjournalists states that this is the most talented player in Sweden sins Zlatan and compare him with Fredrik Ljungberg. What surprise everyone here is that he acts so cool and mature ( He is only 21) both on the pitch and in private. He wont choose a club for money. Many player says that but in this case I'm convinced it´s true. I think and hope Elm will sign up for Everton. I think he want´s a coach that can make him perform better every year and I believe he sees that in Moyes. I also think he wants a fair chance to be one of the eleven to start the games. That could be a problem in Bayern München, Valencia or Manchester City. Off course I want Rasmus to stay in Kalmar and help us win our second swedish title in a row, but thats pretty naive. He ´s more than ready for new challenges. If you du manage to sign hem you are to congratulate. His value will rise like a rocket and it´s going to be thrilling to follow him moving forward in his progress. If he climbs all the way to his potential he is going to be one of the best.

Excuse me for my school english. I never liked school that much:-)

Regards/Jonas

Almost all swedish fotballjournalists states that this is the most talented player in Sweden sins Zlatan and compare him with Fredrik Ljungberg. What surprise everyone here is that he acts so cool and mature ( He is only 21) both on the pitch and in private. He wont choose a club for money. Many player says that but in this case I'm convinced it´s true. I think and hope Elm will sign up for Everton. I think he want´s a coach that can make him perform better every year and I believe he sees that in Moyes. I also think he wants a fair chance to be one of the eleven to start the games. That could be a problem in Bayern München, Valencia or Manchester City. Off course I want Rasmus to stay in Kalmar and help us win our second swedish title in a row, but thats pretty naive. He ´s more than ready for new challenges. If you du manage to sign hem you are to congratulate. His value will rise like a rocket and it´s going to be thrilling to follow him moving forward in his progress. If he climbs all the way to his potential he is going to be one of the best.

Excuse me for my school english. I never liked school that much:-)

Regards/Jonas

Jonas, dont apologise, your English is a million times better than my Swedish :) My dad goes Sweden every two weeks for work, he likes it, he says everyone is very friendly, and i think its a credit (as SteveO said) that you as fans, just want him to do well.

I would LOVE Elm here, i think he could be what we need to help progress the squad, im hoping the boy is as smart as you say and doesnt go to a 'bigger' club where he wont play as much.

But his attitude has already got me thinking Terrace favourite already ;) but in all honesty Jonas, do you think he would come to Everton? If he's got this much hype surrounding him?

The hype doesn´t become him at all. The newspapers are full of rumors here and everyone want to know when and where Rasmus will take the next step in his career. Elm answer them friendly that he doesn't focus on where to play football. He focus on his training, and to become a better player. Off course he´s thinking of his alternatives and he has plenty. But this kid is smarter than most. I´m convinced that Everton is in pole position.

If you click on my thumbnail you see a picture of Rasmus and my brothers 3 kids. It was taken 3 weeks ago after another victory for my beloved Kalmar. Rasmus stayed 30 minutes after the game to sign autographs. And an extra 5 just for us because i couldn´t get my fxxxxxing iPhone to take a photo. But he waited, and waited. No hurry he said with a smile.

He´s a good lad that one.

Who's in the picture with him Jonas?

And are his brothers as good as him?

It´s my cousins 3 kids, not my brothers as i said earlier. Freudian slip there:-)

His 2 brother Viktor and David are very good.

Middle brother Viktor is playing midfielder in Eerste divison Heerenveen. He is in the swedish national team as well. Great potential. Left Kalmar half a year ago as Bosman:-(

Big brother David is playing target forward in Kalmar. To few goals but very many assists. Very important for Kalmar. We hope he will sign a new contract for Kalmar (He has only 6 month left)

But the star is littlebrother Rasmus. He signed a new contract with Kalmar just a few months ago. He knew he could go as Bosman in December but signed anyway. He could have put all the money in his own pocket but didn´t. Thats why i believe you are in Pole position, and that´s why the fans in Kalmar wish him the best.

Edited by Jonas

Rasmus stayed 30 minutes after the game to sign autographs. And an extra 5 just for us because i couldn´t get my fxxxxxing iPhone to take a photo. But he waited, and waited. No hurry he said with a smile.

He´s a good lad that one.

Impressive. I like him already :) . Whoever he signs for.

As a finnish i have to say a bit here. We have love/hate relationship with Sweden. But in sportsmanship and winning mentality they are usually lightyear away(ill hope were catching them someday and i know swedish ppl are sure we are not :D ) But just commenting cause of Jonas said that Kalmar wants to keep him, but they know it would be silly for him and thats where the swedish mentality comes into picture. They are not bitter at all if their stars go bigger teams or bigger leagues. They are always proud of their hometown boys. Its seem so many times when a wolrd class swedish athlete wants to end his career in his home town aswell. So many stars has got back to roots, nhl-stars and football stars and prolly lot of other sportstars they have. They will usually always have both sides earned respect and its good thing. Thats something what i can be jealous as a finnish(ok, maybe we would also like to play someday on euro or world cup competitions or win couple more ice hockey world championships. We finally did it on ice hockey 1995, and floorball last christmas ; yuhuu )

ps.sry so long off topic message :P

According to SVT (Swedens BBC):

Elm left the swedish international squad yesterday morning to travel to germany and holland. He is visiting Bayer Leverkusen and Alkmaar.

According to his agent there are 4-5 clubs in the running for his signature and it would be very logical if he signed for one of them during next week. Although it is not certain that he is leaving Kalmar at all until the next transfer window opens.

His older brother Victor who plays in Holland has previously stated that Rasmus is to good to play there and that he needs a bigger league. which leaves Germany as a threat.

Come on DM, I think the lad wants to play for Everton. Get your thumb out of your arse and bid for him...

Edited by Peter H

According to SVT (Swedens BBC):

Elm left the swedish international squad yesterday morning to travel to germany and holland. He is visiting Bayer Leverkusen and Alkmaar.

According to his agent there are 4-5 clubs in the running for his signature and it would be very logical if he signed for one of them during next week. Although it is not certain that he is leaving Kalmar at all until the next transfer window opens.

His older brother Victor who plays in Holland has previously stated that Rasmus is to good to play there and that he needs a bigger league. which leaves Germany as a threat.

Come on DM, I think the lad wants to play for Everton. Get your thumb out of your arse and bid for him...

lol We are not allowed to put a bid in for him until he is pictured at a press conference wearing another clubs strip, its the law!!!!