IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Tbf, the meltdown initially was pathetic and the abuse he got was unjust. He shouldn't have made that video though, as it continues to feed the flames.

To be honest the guy is in the limelight he should have the common sense not to rise to anything so petty in the first place

The lads a complete and utter cock he's showing what a self righteous prick he is and I'll be very happy to see the back of the petulant fucker

Post 2000... was gonna save it for his sale but fuck it. He doesn't deserve such ceremony...

Get the fuck out of our club you arrogant self righteous pampered prick.

He has bear baited the fans.... he knew exactly what he was doing with that clip of him scoring goals against the back drop of Chelsea signs. Then he feigns insult?

He plays the media.... but gets all het up when some journos suggest Chelsea don't want him?

Very interesting going on holiday as you get to meet fans from all over the place. Haven't heard one say that selling him is bad for Everton... majority think he's overrated - and a gobshite to boot.

A Dutch fan in particularly said his poor touch and technique is ridiculed.

Either way.... I've never been sold on him. His attitude being one of the prime reasons and by fuck he's proved me right.

Will we miss him? If you base success on having a whinging sulky man child who demands the team focus it's play around him in order to get his 15 plus goals then yeah.

By getting rid of this player... we open up the chance of having a player up top who can give us the things we so badly missed with lukaku. One of them being a player who can lead, create, press and harmonise with the creative players.

He's likely got his move agreed and we are spending his money now. Till then if just prefer him to keep his trap firmly shut.

Can't wait to see him fail at Chelsea.... which he will.

Post 2000... was gonna save it for his sale but fuck it. He doesn't deserve such ceremony...

Get the fuck out of our club you arrogant self righteous pampered prick.

He has bear baited the fans.... he knew exactly what he was doing with that clip of him scoring goals against the back drop of Chelsea signs. Then he feigns insult?

He plays the media.... but gets all het up when some journos suggest Chelsea don't want him?

Very interesting going on holiday as you get to meet fans from all over the place. Haven't heard one say that selling him is bad for Everton... majority think he's overrated - and a gobshite to boot.

A Dutch fan in particularly said his poor touch and technique is ridiculed.

Either way.... I've never been sold on him. His attitude being one of the prime reasons and by fuck he's proved me right.

Will we miss him? If you base success on having a whinging sulky man child who demands the team focus it's play around him in order to get his 15 plus goals then yeah.

By getting rid of this player... we open up the chance of having a player up top who can give us the things we so badly missed with lukaku. One of them being a player who can lead, create, press and harmonise with the creative players.

He's likely got his move agreed and we are spending his money now. Till then if just prefer him to keep his trap firmly shut.

Can't wait to see him fail at Chelsea.... which he will.

240_F_90046622_ndUsvkHoQF56Jjs1zwqSCNJIq

Bold: I don't think it was deliberate at all. It was a sponsored pitch, who gives a fuck? (apparently a lot of weird Everton fans). I've played on team sponsored 3G pitches, it means nothing. The bit that makes him look stupid, is his response. The abuse he's getting for the original video is absolutely ridiculous.

In regards to the overall tone of your post, I agree. Should get out now, best for all parties.

240_F_90046622_ndUsvkHoQF56Jjs1zwqSCNJIq

Bold: I don't think it was deliberate at all. It was a sponsored pitch, who gives a fuck? (apparently a lot of weird Everton fans). I've played on team sponsored 3G pitches, it means nothing. The bit that makes him look stupid, is his response. The abuse he's getting for the original video is absolutely ridiculous.

In regards to the overall tone of your post, I agree. Should get out now, best for all parties.

If it was anyone else there wouldn't be much of a reaction... the fact is he's a meddlesome cryptic dick head who likes to tease and create headlines...

He's one of the most irritating attention seeking pricks I've seen play for us.

Year after year he has his spring media gamesmanship.... goes away on international duty and causes shit with that trap of his.

When he moves to Chelsea he will start well... he will be up for it. Then will come the complacency.... the substitutions, not starting games and then the sulks.

He will annoy the shit out of their fans.

Just be ready for his patronising comments to our club when he leaves...

Some guesses?

"Even when playing for Everton I would look for Chelsea results"

"The quality of player at Chelsea is much better, Everton are a good club but Chelsea is bigger"

"I couldn't waste any more time at Everton, I need to be at a club who competes with the best"

I'm not convinced any of the names mentioned above have the goal scoring nous, proven track record, hunger to score, sheer power, and dare I say impressive touch of Rom. It would be great to see more goals scored by the rest of the team - this is a bit of a weakness right now - but a striker like Rom strikes fear into the heart of any opposition. He was clearly a major factor in Everton finishing ahead of the chasing pack this past season.

(Here's hoping this does the trick! Take the bait, Haf! You can make 2K and be a legend.)

Ahh. I can now change the letters from white to red. :)

Well played Haf.

A show case of pure consistency.

Cheers newty.

I do like to think I can spot a prize tit from a mile away and lukaku unfortunately ticked a few boxes.

Shame his attitude has been piss poor... he's a very gifted finisher with excellent physical attributes. He will never reach the heights he thinks he should.... he will never become a rounded player. Lacks in too many critical areas.

I like to fall in love with players.... I like for them to show pride in the club they play for - our club. This prick has used us... let us down in key games, bumped his stats up in other games.

At the end of this thread and 4 years of his time at the club even I thought there may have been a bit of a "sad to see him go, he wasn't as bad or shitty as I said he was".... the lump has put pay to that. He scored a decent number of goals last season but decided to stop.... didn't do it in key games, fell out with team mates and basically spat in the face of fans who have defended him.

Ta ra Rom. Enjoy falling out with conte you prick.

Cheers newty.

I do like to think I can spot a prize tit from a mile away and lukaku unfortunately ticked a few boxes.

Shame his attitude has been piss poor... he's a very gifted finisher with excellent physical attributes. He will never reach the heights he thinks he should.... he will never become a rounded player. Lacks in too many critical areas.

I like to fall in love with players.... I like for them to show pride in the club they play for - our club. This prick has used us... let us down in key games, bumped his stats up in other games.

At the end of this thread and 4 years of his time at the club even I thought there may have been a bit of a "sad to see him go, he wasn't as bad or shitty as I said he was".... the lump has put pay to that. He scored a decent number of goals last season but decided to stop.... didn't do it in key games, fell out with team mates and basically spat in the face of fans who have defended him.

Ta ra Rom. Enjoy falling out with conte you prick.

I'd laugh, cringe and cry...all at the same time...if he now stays!!!

Yeah let's keep him another year.... so he may score 20 goals against shit teams whilst taking the piss out the club.

He got dogs abuse from his 'own' fans. If he was more experienced he'd probs not have took the bait, but I wouldn't blame him too much for reacting.

The shit teams thing had already been sufficiently covered by Mike. But whatever makes you feel better.

He got dogs abuse from his 'own' fans. If he was more experienced he'd probs not have took the bait, but I wouldn't blame him too much for reacting.

The shit teams thing had already been sufficiently covered by Mike. But whatever makes you feel better.

Dogs abuse? Wtf you on about? The prick gobbed off questiining rhe club and its ambition wnd size and yet the fans treated him to some stomach churning fawning in the desperate hope he may stay.

He's a disrespectful gobshite who for the past 4 years has done nothing but spoken about leaving. Any abuse he gets now is all his own doing.

Dogs abuse? Wtf you on about? The prick gobbed off questiining rhe club and its ambition wnd size and yet the fans treated him to some stomach churning fawning in the desperate hope he may stay.

He's a disrespectful gobshite who for the past 4 years has done nothing but spoken about leaving. Any abuse he gets now is all his own doing.

See his twitter account. No wonder even fans get called bitter.

Matt- he'll be gone in the next few weeks, please don't start it all off again- I'm begging you

Hey, I've resisted for ages dammit :shaking fist:

But ok. He'll go with my thanks and blessing. That's my last attempt to stop. Hopefully, unless we get more stupid statements

See his twitter account. No wonder even fans get called bitter.

Do you think for one minute he wasn't playing the prick? Of course he was... fans shouldn't have risen to it.

He loves attention. He's not stupid - he knew what he was doing and fans let him know about it.

Do you think for one minute he wasn't playing the prick? Of course he was... fans shouldn't have risen to it.

He loves attention. He's not stupid - he knew what he was doing and fans let him know about it.

The second video he did. It was him proving a point for the ridiculous backlash he got after the first video. It REALLY wasn't justified.