IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Haha!!! £75million to United?

I'm not just saying this, but we have just as much chance of finishing above United as they do above us. That's not quite the big leap he was hoping for, surely? Well, I suppose it is Champions league.

Please be true...it feels weird to want rid of our top scorer, really weird...but I really do feel we'll improve without him.

Well. Looks like that's it then.

Of late Everton to Man Utd movements haven't gone the way Utd would have liked... My instinct is that this won't turn out to be the move Lukes or Utd want either one way or another...

So long Lukaku, and thanks for all the fish.

I guess that Rooney coming other way is somehow part of the deal, hence the 'low' (!) fee?

Time to get our own chequebook out again then. Rooney cannot be seen as the final piece up front.

It's going to be interesting to see if we have only spent the Lukaku money OR does it get added onto what we have already spent?

Either way, the squad is stronger in most areas. Maybe just need to push for one big name striker?

Changed your mind quick!

£75m is great money.... ffs it's more than Liverpool got for Suarez and he's not a patch on him.

He's a very overjoyed player who got game time non stop and service pointed at him.

I think he will prove to be a flop.

I'd rather have one Lukaku than two Lacezette's. Has to be a figure higher than Pogba's fee. Plus he's already proven in the league. Morata is banded around £70m and has a big element of the risk. £100m should be a starting point. In today's market a crocked Benteke went for £30m!

I'd rather have one Lukaku than two Lacezette's. Has to be a figure higher than Pogba's fee. Plus he's already proven in the league. Morata is banded around £70m and has a big element of the risk. £100m should be a starting point. In today's market a crocked Benteke went for £30m!

Don't be daft Pete.... i'd have 1 lacazette over lukaku any da6 of the week.

Lacazette is made for the prem.

Lukaku will be shown for the player he truly is at United. They hate players giving the ball away there.

can't believe we caved on the 100m by 25m. At least get some more out of him in a market in which Kane is priced at over 200m.

still, excited to see who will now be main striker for Everton next year .. as Romey said, answer can't be just Rooney

Trust me... he won't be worth what they pay for him.

Don't be daft Pete.... i'd have 1 lacazette over lukaku any da6 of the week.

Lacazette is made for the prem.

Lukaku will be shown for the player he truly is at United. They hate players giving the ball away there.

He is untested though. I do really rate Lacazette however and think he will do well. So we'll see but Rom is proven, whether you like it or not.

Trust me... he won't be worth what they pay for him IMO

Fixed.