IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Is he only 21?! My word.

yes turn the numbers around and we get your age.

spotted the use of the phrase hot and cold, same as your boyfriend a couple of posts above, get out of his arse.

why are you fishing after tonight?

Well Matt, came onto the Lukaku thread, after tonight was probably the place to come and came across another piece of crap about the lad, he doesn't deserve the shit he get's.

Immaturity is gonna drag this forum down. Not to mention low IQ.

Blue, try and enjoy the win and stop being such a prick. Take enjoyment from a good win and not try and get enjoyment out of your little vendettas.

Creating little forum gangs...How old are you? Seriously, you act like a juvenile on a thread throwing bricks and breaking shit because you haven't got anything purposeful to do.

Grow the fuck up.

yes turn the numbers around and we get your age.

spotted the use of the phrase hot and cold, same as your boyfriend a couple of posts above, get out of his arse.

Is that the best you've got? Take a lot more than that to get to me.

Yes I said hot and cold. I haven't been on the forum all week so I had to read back just now to see who said it and who my boyfriend is.

It's ironic isn't it? You say I'm 12 yet you post things like that? Strange behaviour. These troll type posts are a form of attention seeking aren't they? I don't get angry with little fellas like you, I feel fully sorry for you because you have something missing in your life that makes you want to act this way behind the safety of the a PC/Laptop/Phone screen. Maybe you have a small penis. Maybe you're a bit chubby and haven't seen said penis for a while. Maybe your just an ugly fucker. I'm sure it's someone else's fault. Usually is.

Isn't it just fucking crazy that when we play fast, attacking football in the Europa Lukaku thrives, but in the league we play slow, pedestrian shite and Lukaku struggles?

I think the pundits had it nailed, when teams go at us we have the ability to move it quick. Park the bus and we don't.

why are you fishing after tonight?

Is that the best you've got? Take a lot more than that to get to me.

Yes I said hot and cold. I haven't been on the forum all week so I had to read back just now to see who said it and who my boyfriend is.

It's ironic isn't it? You say I'm 12 yet you post things like that? Strange behaviour. These troll type posts are a form of attention seeking aren't they? I don't get angry with little fellas like you, I feel fully sorry for you because you have something missing in your life that makes you want to act this way behind the safety of the a PC/Laptop/Phone screen. Maybe you have a small penis. Maybe you're a bit chubby and haven't seen said penis for a while. Maybe your just an ugly fucker. I'm sure it's someone else's fault. Usually is.

When a person uses the word 'Penis' in a post I think we all know what his problem is !

Oh dear, what a post, what would you mum say.

Well Matt, came onto the Lukaku thread, after tonight was probably the place to come and came across another piece of crap about the lad, he doesn't deserve the shit he get's.

youre telling me?! People probably think I've got a tattoo of his name across my forehead by now :lol:

But all i can see, assuming your comment was aimed here (apologies if not):

15 is his benchmark for EPL. With Europa on top he should be doing 20+

which is absolutely spot on. It's also something he will achieve this season, despite being poor, by his standards, this season.

Your comment just seemed OTT and confrontational, that's all.

Isn't it just fucking crazy that when we play fast, attacking football in the Europa Lukaku thrives, but in the league we play slow, pedestrian shite and Lukaku struggles?

It's a fair point. But that could rumble on. His offsides...Too many, one of the highest in the league I believe. His missed opportunities...He was 5th in the league for shots at goal come the start of the year...not too sure now.

He's just an enigma. I don't think there's any glory for anyone if he plays shite.

But I guess it's hard to call as the team as a whole haven't exactly set the world a light consistently this season.

Great finish tonight. Sublime.

no mystery, give him chances and he puts them away. The misses playing Leicester could arguably be put down to surprise that he got the opportunity, it's been that rare (in the league)!

It all rests with Roberto at the end of the day; the approach to Europe is completely different to that of the domestic competitions. He needs to find the balance.

When a person uses the word 'Penis' in a post I think we all know what his problem is !

Oh dear, what a post, what would you mum say.

But you know it's true.

Unless you can offer another explanation for your WUM style post(s)? Which, let's be honest, was totally irrational considering all I put was a simple one liner.

If not then we'll all know what I said is true.

But you know it's true.

Unless you can offer another explanation for your WUM style post(s)? Which, let's be honest, was totally irrational considering all I put was a simple one liner.

If not then we'll all know what I said is true.

Nothing changes around this place. Newts wading in again.

no mystery, give him chances and he puts them away. The misses playing Leicester could arguably be put down to surprise that he got the opportunity, it's been that rare (in the league)!

It all rests with Roberto at the end of the day; the approach to Europe is completely different to that of the domestic competitions. He needs to find the balance.

Exactly. We need to have other options. If they park we go more direct and play with one cm and more attackers or Gibson to pass. Also we need the 433 back, and try the 352 sometimes too. Europa is awesome, I'm happy this is what I wanted, a good run as long as we don't get relegated. I hope we can get some form In the league thoughz

This is where I disagree. I posted on this topic a bit ago that he was factually 5th in the league for chances. How does that happen if he's not getting created opportunities by his team mates? I don't get it.

I don't want a debate with you or Rom or anyone, but this particular line doesn't stick. He's just not quite been there so far this season.

Hopefully he'll go on a shit hot streak now. That would be nice.

I think if he starts sticking them in, we go on a good run.

But let's be fair, if a number of players turn up game after game then we go on a good run!!!

Immaturity is gonna drag this forum down. Not to mention low IQ.

Blue, try and enjoy the win and stop being such a prick. Take enjoyment from a good win and not try and get enjoyment out of your little vendettas.

Creating little forum gangs...How old are you? Seriously, you act like a juvenile on a thread throwing bricks and breaking shit because you haven't got anything purposeful to do.

Grow the fuck up.

Billy, I'm over the moon with the win.....forum gangs ? what like Eto and his gang !

I've seen you resort to 'immaturity' (many times) when things don't go your way....so it doesn't apply to you then.

If you write bullshit, expcet the bullshit police.

I'm afraid I say what I think, probably a fault of mine, what you'd like is for everyone to agree that you are always right about every thing.When your right I'll agree, simple.

For the sake of the forum, let's have a bullshit thread, we could lock horns in there without boring people (excepting 'other' gang members)

:guns:

Nothing changes around this place. Newts wading in again.

Oh here we go. My turn tonight is it? I'm being sharply reminded tonight why I haven't bothered here much recently. Which is a bloody shame because I do enjoy it.

Read back, where have I waded into anything? You've made that statement, now show everyone where exactly did I wade into anything????

This is where I disagree. I posted on this topic a bit ago that he was factually 5th in the league for chances. How does that happen if he's not getting created opportunities by his team mates? I don't get it.

I don't want a debate with you or Rom or anyone, but this particular line doesn't stick. He's just not quite been there so far this season.

Hopefully he'll go on a shit hot streak now. That would be nice.

I think if he starts sticking them in, we go on a good run.

But let's be fair, if a number of players turn up game after game then we go on a good run!!!

urah, and form for every player comes and goes. If we want to use stats, 3 seasons running he's going to hit 15+ goals in the EPL. If sometimes he needs more opportunities, so be it - that's form. The fact is he is scoring despite the whole team being shit.

It would be interesting to know what constitutes a "chance" that he should've converted

Billy, I'm over the moon with the win.....forum gangs ? what like Eto and his gang !

I've seen you resort to 'immaturity' (many times) when things don't go your way....so it doesn't apply to you then.

If you write bullshit, expcet the bullshit police.

I'm afraid I say what I think, probably a fault of mine, what you'd like is for everyone to agree that you are always right about every thing.When your right I'll agree, simple.

For the sake of the forum, let's have a bullshit thread, we could lock horns in there without boring people (excepting 'other' gang members)

:guns:

There's probably better ways of you addressing your need for arguments or whatever it is. Maybe a different website, in the meantime go back to being ignored.

BTW, it's quite telling isn't it. The main source of annoyance for you is my information that you call bullshit. Why would it really annoy you... Really why would it?

Is it like seeing someone wearing a Rolex and because you can't afford one and want one, theirs has to be fake? Deep down you know it may be real but the more you think it could be real the more you have to tell everyone it's fake. It makes you feel better.

urah, and form for every player comes and goes. If we want to use stats, 3 seasons running he's going to hit 15+ goals in the EPL. If sometimes he needs more opportunities, so be it - that's form. The fact is he is scoring despite the whole team being shit.

It would be interesting to know what constitutes a "chance" that he should've converted

Yep, and I hope he gets 15+ in the league this season. With 12 games left, it would mean a nice pick up for him and the team.

A chance is a shot. The exact stat was shots on goal. If I remember right, he was the highest or 2nd highest for those shots being on target, so that wasn't the issue. The post is in this thread somewhere. I think he dropped down a bit this past 6-8 weeks as we attempted to solidify our back line. As a team in this period, we haven't created much at all.

But yeah, feels a bit harsh to be overly critical of one player when team hasn't done to good, and vice versa.

Could be close to something great..., you never know. Fine margins.

A good manager adapts, he seemingly refuses to. Teams know how to shut us down so Martinez has to give them something different to think about and he either refuses to or he hasn't got any idea how to change things. His stubbornness is Wenger-esque.

Oh here we go. My turn tonight is it? I'm being sharply reminded tonight why I haven't bothered here much recently. Which is a bloody shame because I do enjoy it.

Read back, where have I waded into anything? You've made that statement, now show everyone where exactly did I wade into anything????

The 21 comment.