IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

He doesn't see everton as a big club, which means he took a step down from a big club to join us, meaning he hasn't developed in the rate in which a big club would see as an asset, meaning get rid of the disrespectful prick.

I am now fully sick of mediocre cunts who drag our club down and devalue us again and again. He is too young and naive to even remember the glory years at our club and too narrow minded also. I hope he gets a big money move buys his bling and is very very happy, cause it won't last with his ability.

I'm fuming at this cause if he showed any inclination of a good all round player this season, i'd happily listen to his shit but he and ten others have made us an underachieving club and is there fault why we are not in the CL this season. The lad missed a sitter against a so called big club only three days ago and now has the audacity to chat this bollocks. Fuck him off, he's certainly not worth the hassle. The lads in the dressing room must have pissed themselves when they got hold of this story.

What a shitty thing to say. I thought he was a class act....guess I was wrong (well and a lot of other folks too).

You wanna play for the big boys like Chelsea and Man U? Then learn how to take and control a pass, and then actually score a goal. I doubt the big boys are going to want you with the way you have been playing recently.

This just sucks and its so disappointing.

Too many people invested far too emotion at us signing him and they can't see how average he is. It's fuckin daft, he scores the odd goal but other than that he is not much different to Victor Anichebe.... £28m quid???!!!

Haf, I agree that's he is heavily overrated but he's in a different league to anichebe. Victor wouldn't have scored as many goals as Rom

Too many people invested far too emotion at us signing him and they can't see how average he is. It's fuckin daft, he scores the odd goal but other than that he is not much different to Victor Anichebe.... £28m quid???!!!

This made me laugh. You're blinded by your hate for Lukaku, and it's made evident by this comparison.

Getting 6.5m for Anichebe was more ridiculous than paying 28m for Lukaku.

Any one would think Lukaku was an Everton fan the way some people on here are talking, he isn't he's like most footballers these days interested only in more money and the chance of a trophy or two.

Doesn't really matter, who ever had the miss fourtune to be Evertons main striker at the moment will not be scoring many goals the way we play.

I would think most of Evertons players would rather be earning MORE money and be in a dead cert top 4 team at the moment.

Credit to Lukaku who stood up for Martinez when Eto and Pienaar took over the changing room !

Makes me laugh, we have 2 players up front (lukaku and miralles) who think they should be at a top club, and we can't score for shit! I would go for broke like Southampton and sell most of them and start again for the money we could get for them. We could get £120m for 5 or 6 of our players and build again. Stones is the only player I would not let go for any price.

This made me laugh. You're blinded by your hate for Lukaku, and it's made evident by this comparison.

Getting 6.5m for Anichebe was more ridiculous than paying 28m for Lukaku.

I'm not blinded by hate, I don't hate. I just find it difficult to understand how someone is rated a "beast" when in actually fact they are a 6ft 4 fairy.

I could accept the fact that he is bang average if it wasn't for the fact that he cost us £28m and despite looking a fraction of that price just can't shut his fuckin gob.

He can't control it. He can't use his right foot. He is shite in the air and can't time his jump. He can't be arsed unless the game is about him....

I didn't want him in the summer after his prior 6 months, but hey ho he was the next drogba. Bullshit, another overblown ego that's been in the football bubble for too long without doing fuck all.

I'm not blinded by hate, I don't hate. I just find it difficult to understand how someone is rated a "beast" when in actually fact they are a 6ft 4 fairy.

I could accept the fact that he is bang average if it wasn't for the fact that he cost us £28m and despite looking a fraction of that price just can't shut his fuckin gob.

He can't control it. He can't use his right foot. He is shite in the air and can't time his jump. He can't be arsed unless the game is about him....

I didn't want him in the summer after his prior 6 months, but hey ho he was the next drogba. Bullshit, another overblown ego that's been in the football bubble for too long without doing fuck all.

But he's only twenty-one :67: .

But he's only twenty-one :67: .

Unbelievable isn't it. 21 and talking about BIG clubs. He hasn't got a fuckin clue. He played against Ryan giggs - he made his United debut against us in 1991, lukaku wasn't even born.

Point being the lad needs to shut the fuck up. There hasn't been one pundit this year that has given him any praise, just completely unremarkable and if anything most are exasperated by his shocking ability when it comes to "playing football" or even more staying onside.

The gobshite needs a few weeks playing lower level, polish ya own boots football.

I'm just gonna throw this out there. Maybe the eto'o revolution got to romelu as well. They were a clique with mirallas and maybe that's why Rom is saying these things.

I fully expect an article in the echo in a few days with a clarification, I'm sure someone will ask him about it.

I doubt it. Rom had this attitude at Chelsea. That's why he's no longer there. He's a dreamer that's all. Looks shocked with his hands on his head every chance he has, even if it's not even close.

The lad was second choice for us not so long ago. He's forgotten this obviously.

Bendtner (Danish for the record) made claims despite being unable to score. Lukaku scores.

I can't believe people are more willing to believe an article from the sun than support an Everton player, one of the best strikers we've had in a long time with potential to be brilliant.

He wants to play for the best, what's wrong with that? Would you rather he look to settle at being average?!

Bendtner (Danish for the record) made claims despite being unable to score. Lukaku scores.

I can't believe people are more willing to believe an article from the sun than support an Everton player, one of the best strikers we've had in a long time with potential to be brilliant.

He wants to play for the best, what's wrong with that? Would you rather he look to settle at being average?!

It wasn't the sun it was Belgian press, it has been firmed up. He's come out since and said he's gonna be worth more than £28m.

About time he just shut the fuck up. He's not the best striker we've had in a long time at all. Saha, yak, naismith, Rooney, all better. He's an ego with too much to say.

It wasn't the sun it was Belgian press, it has been firmed up. He's come out since and said he's gonna be worth more than £28m.

About time he just shut the fuck up. He's not the best striker we've had in a long time at all. Saha, yak, naismith, Rooney, all better. He's an ego with too much to say.

from the link ive seen, it's SSN quoting the sun. If they're quoting someone else, how clos to the real story do you think it is?

Just a good excuse to aim anger, which is just sad.

Yak had 1 good season, then was shite. Rooney had 1 good season and left. Saha (as much as I loved him) didn't have a good season with us because he was constantly injured). Naismiths not contributed the same goals and never will

Edited by Matt

from the link ive seen, it's SSN quoting the sun. If they're quoting someone else, how clos to the real story do you think it is?

Just a good excuse to aim anger, which is just sad.

Yak had 1 good season, then was shite. Rooney had 1 good season and left. Saha (as much as I loved him) didn't have a good season with us because he was constantly injured). Naismiths not contributed the same goals and never will

He's done fuck all and has so many glaring weaknesses technically and mentally it's a joke. first touch, heading, right foot, offsides, but he is allowed to keep talking shite?! You'd think he was setting the premier alight, he's deluded.

The story is genuine, prentice has ran with it. It's been authenticated at its Belgian source.

Edited by Hafnia

He's done fuck all and has so many glaring weaknesses technically and mentally it's a joke. first touch, heading, right foot, offsides, but he is allowed to keep talking shite?! You'd think he was setting the premier alight, he's deluded.

The story is genuine, prentice has ran with it. It's been authenticated at its Belgian source.

fine, it's authentic. You want him to say I'm happy being mid table (which we will be this season)?

He's a kid with aspirations. If we actually played to his strengths, we would not be in the situation we are in.

fine, it's authentic. You want him to say I'm happy being mid table (which we will be this season)?

He's a kid with aspirations. If we actually played to his strengths, we would not be in the situation we are in.

What gives him the right to be completely fuckin average and part of a team that is mid table and talk himself up? Far be it from me to say but I don't think he's done much to address the situation. He got dropped for two games and came back with something to prove.... Where has he gone??? Exactly. The same way as I predicted.

I didn't want him as I seen enough in Jan to may last year to know that it's his footballing DNA. He will not become that player you think.

Play to his strengths or avoid his weaknesses? Unfortunately his weaknesses are pretty fundamental requirements in a footballer

Play to his strengths or avoid his weaknesses? Unfortunately his weaknesses are pretty fundamental requirements in a footballer

getting basic service is a fundamental requirement of scoring goals too, which he hasn't had all season.

Stick recycled chip fat in a Bugatti. It'll move but it won't perform. Give it premium fuel and it will roar.

He's an ego with too much to say.

You would know :rofl:

Wow, Lukaku comes out with a daft statement, you must be creaming your pants.At last a chance to look like you got something right.

Stick the best striker in the world up front for us and this season he'd struggle.

Most of us on here would admit Lukaku falls down in certain areas, at times it isn't pretty.Not that nice either watching Coleman and a few more have a poor season, but hey ho ! get behind the lads.

getting basic service is a fundamental requirement of scoring goals too, which he hasn't had all season.

Stick recycled chip fat in a Bugatti. It'll move but it won't perform. Give it premium fuel and it will roar.

He's being asked to do a lot more than score goals in this side. Because the quality behind him just isn't very good.

He's being asked to do a lot more than score goals in this side. Because the quality behind him just isn't very good.

i know, I'm just a bit occupied and haven't got the time to repeat myself over and over . This is just one example.

And Haf, yes. Play to his strengths and avoid his weaknesses. That's true for every single player. He was brought in to score goals, we're not really giving him a chance to do that.

People are looking at his price tag and expecting him to dance through 10 players and score 30 a season.

If he gets between 15 and 20 goals this season he's done his job for me. We should be looking at getting creativity behind him. If Newty is correct and we'll have £20m - £30m in the summer we all know where it should go.