IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Assist and a goal, again.

He is what I've always said he is; a match winner

Kone, as much as I've defended him, can be the better footballer if he wants, he doesn't win games.

Kone can do all the donkey work while Lukaku plunders the goals. It's what they're best at.

Arse kicking performance from Rom today.

Edited by Romey 1878

Kone can do all the donkey work while Lukaku plunders the goals. It's what they're best at.

Arse kicking performance from Rom today.

i said in the MOTM thread that Kone was disappointing. That's not to say he didn't do well, it was compared to others along with a couple of blunders. He actually resembled a Lukaku of earlier in the season; hard work at moments then laziness/sluggishness, great touch one minute crap the next, poor passing then great link up play. It's to be expected after such a long period out.

But what Kone has done today, which has been sorely missing, is take some of the pressure off Rom, leaving him with more space and more opportunity to impose himself. Which has boosted Roms confidence, again, and look what happens.

We've signed a contract equating to a Kone each year over 4 years, with the payment structure of the deal. Except one that can win games as well as contribute to the team. Bargain.

i said in the MOTM thread that Kone was disappointing. That's not to say he didn't do well, it was compared to others along with a couple of blunders. He actually resembled a Lukaku of earlier in the season; hard work at moments then laziness/sluggishness, great touch one minute crap the next, poor passing then great link up play. It's to be expected after such a long period out.

But what Kone has done today, which has been sorely missing, is take some of the pressure off Rom, leaving him with more space and more opportunity to impose himself. Which has boosted Roms confidence, again, and look what happens.

We've signed a contract equating to a Kone each year over 4 years, with the payment structure of the deal. Except one that can win games as well as contribute to the team. Bargain.

This 100%!

I've said since a few months back that their games will compliment each other. Absolutely no doubt that kones physical presence and style will help ROM. Kone doesn't need to have a great game, he's that strong he demands one on one attention.

Rom didn't get his brace but I think he is in the right mindset to kick on.

I've said since a few months back that their games will compliment each other. Absolutely no doubt that kones physical presence and style will help ROM. Kone doesn't need to have a great game, he's that strong he demands one on one attention.

No, you have been saying 'that' for a couple of weeks, in the previous 'months' you've been saying Lukaku is a usless piece of shit, that will not be able to change no matter how Everton play.

That it was Lukaku who stiffling Evertons tactics and not the other way around.

Lukaku is still far from the finished item and I haven't seen anyone say he is, but that's 17 in what is a poor season for Everton and Lukaku.

Billy Bullshit..........................!

No, you have been saying 'that' for a couple of weeks, in the previous 'months' you've been saying Lukaku is a usless piece of shit, that will not be able to change no matter how Everton play.

That it was Lukaku who stiffling Evertons tactics and not the other way around.

Lukaku is still far from the finished item and I haven't seen anyone say he is, but that's 17 in what is a poor season for Everton and Lukaku.

Billy Bullshit..........................!

drop the Billy Bullshit bullshit, it's boring and you're not 12...

I am...12 that is...apparently!!! And a lap dog...suck arse...Brown nose...and the rest.

Think I'd prefer to be called Billy Bullshit to be honest! Feels like a compliment when compared...

:lol:

(Disclaimer: The above is written in a totally light hearted humorous non offensive take with a pinch of salt non confrontational Dutch man smoking dope kind of way)

He talks Bullshit !...............is it the Billy bit that's boring ?

I can't help myself Matt, seriously the mans deluded.

Tell you what I'll do Matt, I see you as a pretty decent member with balanced views, I'll give it a go.

I am...12 that is...apparently!!! And a lap dog...suck arse...Brown nose...and the rest.

Think I'd prefer to be called Billy Bullshit to be honest! Feels like a compliment when compared...

:lol:

(Disclaimer: The above is written in a totally light hearted humorous non offensive take with a pinch of salt non confrontational Dutch man smoking dope kind of way)

Funny really, didn't see anyone call 'you' a lap dog !

Oh well if the cap fits. :rofl:

Funny really, didn't see anyone call 'you' a lap dog !

Oh well if the cap fits. :rofl:

I stopped wearing caps years ago when I started thinning on the crown and my receders grew to Mersey tunnel proportions...someone told me wearing caps all the time won't help.

Just saying.

I stopped wearing caps years ago when I started thinning on the crown and my receders grew to Mersey tunnel proportions...someone told me wearing caps all the time won't help.

Just saying.

Are you the only bald boy in your class ?

Oh boy, there's some good stuff on here tonight :rofl:

Lukaku, can only see him getting better and better, sure there's still bad games in him, which player hasn't.

Seriously see him, if we finish the season strong, getting 25 goals and that's with half a season of rubbish.

Are you the only bald boy in your class ?

Oh boy, there's some good stuff on here tonight :rofl:

Lukaku, can only see him getting better and better, sure there's still bad games in him, which player hasn't.

Seriously see him, if we finish the season strong, getting 25 goals and that's with half a season of rubbish.

Ha! Not quite bald...still got plenty left. But only because I stopped wearing caps!!! :D

Well, it was good to see Lukaku having a 2nd strong performance in a row. And get another goal and assist. He could still reach 15 league goals IF he maintains a high level of performance.

He talks Bullshit !...............is it the Billy bit that's boring ?

I can't help myself Matt, seriously the mans deluded.

Tell you what I'll do Matt, I see you as a pretty decent member with balanced views, I'll give it a go.

Kinell mate. I had you down as one of the smokers. There's Matt and Newty walking around with their prefect badges on and you're polishing their shoes.

Billy Bullshit this is

Kinell mate. I had you down as one of the smokers. There's Matt and Newty walking around with their prefect badges on and you're polishing their shoes.

Billy Bullshit this is

Sorry mate, not sure what a smoker is !

I don't mind being called Billy Bullshit, I have been known to come out with the odd bit.(I might put you on ignore :rofl: )

I can understand Matt as a moderator having to try and keep insults to a minimum, I'll have to think of another name that indicates that most of what he says is B......t, see, didn't say it.

Let's keep this Lukaku, his best is yet to come, hopefully the same can be said for the rest of the season for Everton.

Maybe the fans turning nasty the other night was what we needed.

That ignore function is fuckin ace apart from when someone quotes one of the juvenile pricks.

Sometimes a win isn't enough, the forum is a means of them addressing their issues of low self esteem by incorrectly identifying that in others. You carry on chaps, personally I would look at getting a life and stop "hating" those who you think are "pretending" to have one.

Lads do me a favour and don't quote the pricks.

That ignore function is fuckin ace apart from when someone quotes one of the juvenile pricks.

Sometimes a win isn't enough, the forum is a means of them addressing their issues of low self esteem by incorrectly identifying that in others. You carry on chaps, personally I would look at getting a life and stop "hating" those who you think are "pretending" to have one.

Lads do me a favour and don't quote the pricks.

Why do you keep going on and on. You're paranoid.

By the way Matt was it just the Billy Bullshit you didn't like in that post, because I believe the rest of the post was very accurate.

I actually agree with most of what you said, maybe not how you said it :D

The Billy Bullshit thing is just annoying. 1st time or 2 fine, had a chuckle, but not every post.

Deserves that for a strong month.

There are signs he is improving in his weak areas.

One thing I do notice is that he has a bit if Drogba in him.

He can sky a shit into the heavens and he will still believe the next shot I'd going in.

Exactly how you want your striker to be. No point having a striker who struggles for belief and confidence because they're going to have spells where they can't hit a barn door!

One thing he HAS to stop doing is standing still with his head in his hands after he's gone close. It's repetitive and if he didn't do it he may have chances of a follow up and score or at least reposition himself for others to find him.

One thing he HAS to stop doing is standing still with his head in his hands after he's gone close. It's repetitive and if he didn't do it he may have chances of a follow up and score or at least reposition himself for others to find him.

Said EXACTLY this on Sunday.

He needs to stay alert not feel sorry for himself.

The best strikers are ALWAYS on their toes sniffing around for any scraps.

Egg-zactly!

He just fuckin' stops dead in his tracks and looks like he just saw a ghost, or his granny topless with chocolate edible panties on. My 8-year old doesn't pull this bullshit when he misses a shot.

Was he really 25m, and this little extra gimmick cost us an extra 3m as a bonus?

Egg-zactly!

He just fuckin' stops dead in his tracks and looks like he just saw a ghost, or his granny topless with chocolate edible panties on. My 8-year old doesn't pull this bullshit when he misses a shot.

Was he really 25m, and this little extra gimmick cost us an extra 3m as a bonus?

Easy Chalkie old son, that can be trained out of him very easily.