IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Hamstring? Usually 2 or 3 weeks isn't it? We have an international 'break' though!

Probably be about that. The international break has come at a good time for us really.

Any word on Kone's injury? I'd feel better relying on Naismith to get the goals while Rom's out anyway tbh, so I'm not really fussed.

Probably be about that. The international break has come at a good time for us really.

Any word on Kone's injury? I'd feel better relying on Naismith to get the goals while Rom's out anyway tbh, so I'm not really fussed.

Not sure. I don't know if Lukaku's is a hamstring...Looked like it though.

Hmmmm...Kone vs Naismith? Not sure Naismith is technical enough to lead the line by himself. But then there's more chance he'll score!!!

Not sure. I don't know if Lukaku's is a hamstring...Looked like it though.

Hmmmm...Kone vs Naismith? Not sure Naismith is technical enough to lead the line by himself. But then there's more chance he'll score!!!

Even if Kone isn't out Id have Naismith as the striker every time. Kone's fine outside the box but once he's in it we've found our new jigsaw.

and people thought i was crazy when i said he'd be off this summer.

You really need to stop taking every rumour and bit of speculation you read as fact Mark or your head will explode. Think you're desperately in need of a cynical streak, particularly if you're with Everton for the long haul (which I have no doubt you are).