IGNORED

Heitinga

ah right..didn't see the game..i'd have just assumed it was cos he played shit

Possibly, I had assumed rested. Harsh if he's been dropped because of info being unknowingly leaked, think they might just be looking for excuses for failing so bad.

Edited by pete0

Definitely deserved dropping for his extremely poor performances.

What exactly was leaked? Don't tell me the Dutch didn't realise that every man and his dog knew Van Bommel was past it, Robben thinks he's better than he actually is, RVP was likely to be poo because he's probably only had a good 18 months in his entire career, and that the Dutch squad is often divided.

That Dutch tv show said him wanting to leave had to do with his wife wanting to work in Holland again. Some of the stuff that has been leaked by someone (maybe Heitinga's wife) are Robben telling Van Marwijk to "shut up" multiple times and Huntelaar nearly being thrown out of the hotel because he was constantly pissing about his limited playing time.

Edited by Steve_E

Can't say I really blame Huntlaar, he'd had a fanstastic season and RVP got in ahead of him time and time again even though he'd been shocking in all his performances. I feel sorry for the Dutch fans really because on paper Holland have a really strong team its just that they don't seem to work together.

On topic though I'd be gutted if Johnny left, he's masterclass.

I don't want johnny to leave D:

and huntelaar was useless both games he played so he shouldn't have played in the first place

Huntelaar only started in the third game against Portugal. They should have played him from the start and played with actual wingers to set him up. He's always scored for Holland (31 goals in 56 games, 24 of which were sub appearances: a goal every 103 minutes).

Edited by Steve_E

I'll be absolutely gutted if he leaves sad.png.

so will i...i can't imagine he wants to leave though have you seen his connection with the crowd? it's clear he loves it here

these....

I think its journo speculation again, things being taken out of context. No mention of offers anywhere so hes not going anywhere for now

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think he will leave until a little bit later in his career, I think from here he will head home to the Netherlands (possibly with Ajax) and retire. I'd hate to see him leave this summer though, I'd consider it a real blow to our 2012/13 preperations.

i'd love to be the person who accepts/rejects bids when one like this comes in(if it ever did)

I don't think the guy was able to reply due to fits of laughter.

There are a few clubs interested in him Besikitas, Fenerbahce, Sparkat Moscow.

£4.5m according to TalkSport. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go but what's with the loss-making on players lately?

thats a joke of a figure, no way hes going for that money...

thats a joke of a figure, no way hes going for that money...

Heitinga, a exit for £4.5 million says Talksport - not the most reliable source maybe. It's hard to keep up with damn player valuations in this day and age but all I know is, the Dutchman is worth more to us than that. How much is Heitinga actually worth, could be the bottom line. If Milan offer 10,000,000 it's more of a plausible figure. Maybe it'll all come to nothing, but I don't want Heitinga leaving on the cheap or undervaluation.

From his twitter, he seems very happy being at the club and doesn't come across as someone about to leave.

image_normal.jpgJohn Heitinga@Johnheitinga

Tomorrow i'm back in training! Can't wait to start and see my#Everton mates again! #proudtobeblue

Just arrived in #Scotland with #Everton. Ready for our training camp. Are u looking forward to the season too? #EFC #COYB