IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-60174037

'The MP said Revie was the "greatest manager this country has ever seen",' complete tosh; horrible man who managed a horrible team. Not wishing to speak ill of the dead but he was universally hated, Leeds supporters aside.

He also shat on the country when he left England in the middle of World Cup qualifying to take UAE money, and he sold his story to the Fail; had nothing but contempt for the man back then and nothing has changed my mind.

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I get the feeling he will not be going on loan at all.  Mason Greenwood is a vile piece of shit who should never play football again.  I would post links but they aren’t hard to find.  Hope his ex girlfriend gets all the support she needs. 

His career should 100% be over if what I’ve seen is proven to be true, this behaviour cannot be seen as being condoned he must be banished from the privilege’s awarded to him for being a professional football player. If it was one of my daughters I’d cut his balls off. 

13 minutes ago, StevO said:

Anyone else seen the disgusting Mason Greenwood stuff this morning?

Hope I don’t see that kid on a football pitch again any time soon. Rather see him in a courtroom ASAP. 

I posted about it on the vDB transfer rumour which was probably the wrong thing to do. Football or players doesn’t matter in times like this - I hope someone knocks seven shades of shit out him. Piece of shit. 

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

His career should 100% be over if what I’ve seen is proven to be true, this behaviour cannot be seen as being condoned he must be banished from the privilege’s awarded to him for being a professional football player. If it was one of my daughters I’d cut his balls off. 

If it was the NFL he would be finished for good. Contract termination.

I hope he isn’t financially secure and his contract gets ended. Chances are what money he does have will be wasted on legal stuff. 

if it was my daughter I would not like to feel the challenge I would face in trying to stop myself doing something very very bad to him. 

poor girl. Her parents must be devastated. 

53 minutes ago, StevO said:

Anyone else seen the disgusting Mason Greenwood stuff this morning?

Hope I don’t see that kid on a football pitch again any time soon. Rather see him in a courtroom ASAP. 

Haf and myself have been discussing it on Beek transfer rumours, we know stuff like this goes on behind closed doors but to actually see if and hear it is horrendous. His life as a privileged player needs to be over no excuses, Utd need to act swiftly and do the right thing. 

There seems to be enough evidence to say freely; what a fucking idiot - ruined your life there Mason but worse still, ruined the victim’s life. In a way, she’s done the right thing by going public as actually it doesn’t seem like there’s any support whatsoever for Greenwod - I just hope she doesn’t get hounded for doing something so so brave and I hope he gets made an example of.

49 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

There seems to be potential that United knew about him being this type of character….. whether they knew about this incident I’m not sure but I hope not. 

I reckon England knew as well and it’s why he hadn’t been getting in the England squads. Nothing to do with the bullshit reason Southgate gave. 

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

There seems to be enough evidence to say freely; what a fucking idiot - ruined your life there Mason but worse still, ruined the victim’s life. In a way, she’s done the right thing by going public as actually it doesn’t seem like there’s any support whatsoever for Greenwod - I just hope she doesn’t get hounded for doing something so so brave and I hope he gets made an example of.

Apparently she has had some stick on Instagram. Absolute scumbags anyone who gives her abuse for this. Only one person to blame. 

42 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I reckon England knew as well and it’s why he hadn’t been getting in the England squads. Nothing to do with the bullshit reason Southgate gave. 

Was it you who said ages ago that you knew someone who knew greenwood and that he was a tit?

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Was it you who said ages ago that you knew someone who knew greenwood and that he was a tit?

Guys I think this needs to be left alone for a bit, it looks (and sounds) really bad but innocent until proved otherwise, same as with Gylfi. If he's convicted then feel free to dry hump him all you like, but for now? Not right imo.

On 30/01/2022 at 22:04, MikeO said:

Guys I think this needs to be left alone for a bit, it looks (and sounds) really bad but innocent until proved otherwise, same as with Gylfi. If he's convicted then feel free to dry hump him all you like, but for now? Not right imo.

That said, more charges, but still reserving judgement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60202000

17 minutes ago, MikeO said:

That said, more charges, but still reserving judgement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60202000

Not me he’s guilty as fuck we heard what he was saying to her and we saw the damage he inflicted on her, he’s been kept in police custody for 3 days and that doesn’t happen if there wasn’t a case to answer too, that usually happens when they feel there is grounds for a more serious charge than what he was originally arrested for.