IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Diddums, they probably forgot to send him a birthday card as well...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35267662

What a prima donna this guy is.

yeah i can't stand him. cheers to pierre he has done outstanding for dortmund, class player. toure won it 3-4 times already he should just be happy someone else won it. what a bitch.

Interestingly the life expectancy of a Real manager is Currently less than 2 years, only Del Bosque has got anywhere 4 years since 1990. In that time they've had almost 30 managers.

Edit - not entirely sure that really was interesting :)

Edited by Deacs

Am I being stupid?

SWANSEA REJECT AYEW BID -

Sunderland's £10m offer for striker Andre Ayew has been rejected by Swansea, according to Sky sources.

However, Black Cats boss Sam Allardyce is pondering a second bid for the Ghana international.

On what planet to Sunderland believe they can get Swansea's current best player, considering they're probably going to get relegated? More importantly, why would Swansea sell him?

Edited by Lowensda

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35342982

Always despised Bolton because of Fat Sam, but whenever things like this happen I always feel for the fans. How the hell did they get £173m in debt?!

can't say i'm too bothered. I went to watch Tranmere beat them in the play off finals when I was a kid and their fans were vile, a young tranmere fan got punched by one of their adult fans in a service station and they were writing things like "council house living dolites" on paper and sticking them to coach windows.

For the genuine nice fans I feel sorry but yep, thats my memory of that lot.

can't say i'm too bothered. I went to watch Tranmere beat them in the play off finals when I was a kid and their fans were vile, a young tranmere fan got punched by one of their adult fans in a service station and they were writing things like "council house living dolites" on paper and sticking them to coach windows.

For the genuine nice fans I feel sorry but yep, thats my memory of that lot.

My memory isn't that great of them either. Was having a kick about after the 2-2 game that denied them their "100 goals, 100 points" with my best mate in Victoria Park, and a group of them were hurling abuse at us (we were 13 at the time), then one of them just came and knicked our ball.

But, like you say, there are genuine fans out there and dickheads, like we've both experienced, exist in every club and rarely are the standard to judge a club on.

Edited by Matt

Love the fact that Rugby Union has a rule on testicle abuse :lol:.

"Under World Rugby guidelines, the offence of 'testicle grabbing or twisting or squeezing' carries a suggested punishment of 12 weeks at the low end of the scale, to 18 weeks for a mid-range offence, and anything from 24 to 208 weeks (four years) at the top end of the scale."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/35348109