IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Without posting it because I don't want to be set up. There's one photo and that's not it, that is his girlfriend. If you search into it more you'll find the name of the girl. There is no way he'll get done for this, unless he actually did know she was under age!

He's pleaded guilty, so he will get done for it. Not open to question. FACT.

For having sex with someone under age. That's something he can't deny but he can deny he didn't know her age! Which I think he has. It will then be up to the jury to decide whether there was any reasonable doubt of her age.

So it's far from FACT he'll get convicted.

You need to check your law. If you plead guilty you are guilty by your own admission and will be convicted.

You can offer extenuating circumstances to reduce your penalty but there is zero doubt on his conviction. He's pleaded guilty to it to reduce the consequences but there's no option for the jury to find him innocent when he's held his hands up. NOT OPINION.

http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-united/story/2805042/man-united-and-leicester-in-different-markets-ed-woodward

Woodward comes off sounding like an idiot. It's your pride Ed that makes you overspend. If you signed players on a free and made loans and the like you'd be ordinary and Manchester United isn't ordinary you believe. I firmly believe SAF and his staff were United and the idiots leftover are just that, idiots.

Mentioned it many times before but I was a non league club fan/season ticket holder with my dad and brother many years ago.

I still look at their results every week, though they're at a lower level now having been out of business for two or three decades. Anyway, I post very occasionally on their "unofficial" forum (though it's linked from their official site), fifty-six posts since I registered in 2007. But the great thing is that, among other club officials, the manager and the chairman are active members of the forum! Imagine we had Bill and Bob on here, love it.

Mentioned it many times before but I was a non league club fan/season ticket holder with my dad and brother many years ago.

I still look at their results every week, though they're at a lower level now having been out of business for two or three decades. Anyway, I post very occasionally on their "unofficial" forum (though it's linked from their official site), fifty-six posts since I registered in 2007. But the great thing is that, among other club officials, the manager and the chairman are active members of the forum! Imagine we had Bill and Bob on here, love it.

I'm not sure our flowerpot men would love it!

A friend of mine has designed a boot box for Umbro and it's amazing. I don't think he did the concept but he did all the illustrative work and it looks cool as f*ck.

12717235_10153216630566627_3545627040326

It's the new Umbro Madusae 'Magic' Box. And it literally is MAGIC. See below.

http://www.unisportstore.com/articles/18389-joltter-and-jaymike-unboxing-the-new-umbro-medusae/

Two (imo) dreadful refereeing decisions in this game. First he gives the Hearts player a second yellow for throwing the ball away, when in fact he's throwing it (hard admittedly) back to where it need to go.

Then the Hibs player kicks the ball away later and the ref is happily walking back to the centre circle and obviously going to take no action but is then surrounded by Hearts players telling him he should. He books one of them for telling him but then immediately does what they were asking him to do and yellows the Hibs player (meaning another red).

Madness (from about 3'00").

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/35598951

Two (imo) dreadful refereeing decisions in this game. First he gives the Hearts player a second yellow for throwing the ball away, when in fact he's throwing it (hard admittedly) back to where it need to go.

Then the Hibs player kicks the ball away later and the ref is happily walking back to the centre circle and obviously going to take no action but is then surrounded by Hearts players telling him he should. He books one of them for telling him but then immediately does what they were asking him to do and yellows the Hibs player (meaning another red).

Madness (from about 3'00").

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/35598951

glad stubbs side beat their local rivals. hopefully they get promoted to the SPL in their league action as well.

Edited by markjazzbassist

http://www.espnfc.us/barclays-premier-league/23/blog/post/2810667/london-is-top-premier-league-place-to-play-for-best-players

interesting article about hot areas of football in england. 30 years ago merseyside, then it was Manchester, now London.

Wait for it. Truro City are rapidly climbing the Conference South table. It's only a matter of time before Cornwall becomes a footballing powerhouse, at which point we'll be campaigning to have our own team in the Euros. (If Gibraltar gets a team, why not an officially recognized ethnic minority group in the southwest corner of Britain?)

We're in desperate need of a review process because referees are making some ridiculous decisions. With so many teams sponsored by betting companies, the sport is rife for corruption and influence.

"Extraordinary scenes in the Under-19 Champions League tie between Chelsea and Valencia. The match went to penalties after finishing 1-1 in normal time.

Valencia's first penalty appeared to go in and hit a bar inside the net, only for the referee to signal no goal. That was the only penalty missed as Chelsea won 5-4."

It seems very odd that, in today's FIFA presidential election, North and Central America get 35 votes while South America get only 10 votes. Even Oceania get 11 votes!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35654894

agreed steve although weighting the votes you'd see an uproar when Europe wanted all the power. I agree the system is broke, there needs to be something better.