IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/04/champions-league-leicester-relevent-sports-charlie-stillitano

Do American's not like competition? Do they not like clubs earning things but think everything should be handed to teams on a platter?

Yes. It's all business for them. If no one showed up and they still made millions the owners don't care. That's why it's good the Americans didn't buy us.

Ranieri looks like someone who's just learned his favourite pet dog has died, and van Gaal looks like he can smell the dog. And their facial expressions are no different today.

Two incredible pieces of sporting theatre today. Wiggins/Cavendish winning gold at the World cycling and Andy Murray winning a superb Davies Cup match.

Laura Trott (who I have the serious hots for) was brilliant in the cycling also along with Jon Dibben's astonishing finish yesterday, was mind blowing!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/35731048

Something doesn't add up here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35757828

"I accept that Mr Johnson should not have been permitted to play again, irrespective of what he was going to plead.
"It was a serious error of judgement and I accept full responsibility for this."
Why? If he had pleaded not guilty (which she supposedly expected him to) and had been found not guilty it wouldn't have been an error of judgement and she wouldn't have had to resign. Innocent until proven guilty. Don't think we're getting to whole truth.

"I accept that Mr Johnson should not have been permitted to play again, irrespective of what he was going to plead.
"It was a serious error of judgement and I accept full responsibility for this."
Why? If he had pleaded not guilty (which she supposedly expected him to) and had been found not guilty it wouldn't have been an error of judgement and she wouldn't have had to resign. Innocent until proven guilty. Don't think we're getting to whole truth.

I concur. Something's not quite right.

Suspended on full pay? I dunno.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-35752099

The tremor was attributed to a "sudden energy release" made by Foxes fans when Leonardo Ulloa scored a last-minute winner against Norwich, in February.
The event has been labelled the "Vardy Quake" after top scorer Jamie Vardy.
Yeah, thats not a massive "fuck you!" to Leonardo at all!

Mike we had this discussion before the World cup match and we all know how that one ended. Kick off is at 4 though so think I'll miss the first 5/10 minutes of the Everton game.

My memory doesn't stretch that far sadly, or maybe I've just blocked it :P.

Whatever. England Grand Slam, Everton semi. I'm confident (but I won't be in the morning, I'll be bricking it).

Looking forward to a good day of sport tomorrow. First of all to Wales giving England another battering at Twickenham before seeing Everton smash Chelsea hopefully!

At least you got half of your wish Geth ;).

Wales flattered by a late flurry when you should have been thirty points down at half time, we took pity on you; it's not nice to humiliate your neighbours :P.

At least you got half of your wish Geth ;).

Wales flattered by a late flurry when you should have been thirty points down at half time, we took pity on you; it's not nice to humiliate your neighbours :P.

Mike I don't know if I want to laugh or cry. No, fairplay over 80 mins England deserved it today. We gave you a good scare at the end but you won with 4 points the difference. We'll get you next time at the Principality Stadium don't worry. Oh and by the way I think the world cup loss still stings so I'm not that concerened as I think that one still hurts you. Anyway, I'm smiling writing this as the Mighty Blues won today and we're off to Wembley. Hopefully a Palace draw and I'd be really happy. Utd vs West Ham and Arsenal vs Watford tomorrow. Hoping for a Watford and Man Utd win as well. (Yes I did say I hope Man Utd win as I think West Ham are a better side). Edited by Geth

Mike I don't know if I want to laugh or cry. No, fairplay over 80 mins England deserved it today. We gave you a good scare at the end but you won with 4 points the difference. We'll get you next time at the Principality Stadium don't worry. Oh and by the way I think the world cup loss still stings so I'm not that concerened as I think that one still hurts you. Anyway, I'm smiling writing this as the Mighty Blues won today and we're off to Wembley. Hopefully a Palace draw and I'd be really happy. Utd vs West Ham and Arsenal vs Watford tomorrow. Hoping for a Watford and Man Utd win as well. (Yes I did say I hope Man Utd win as I think West Ham are a better side).

Geth, we did give you a 7 points start though. :D