IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

In the Championship, it's a 3 team race for the two automatic promotion spots. Leicester City and Ipswich Town are tied atop the table with 88 points and Leeds United has 87 points. Leicester has a match in hand on the other two sides. Ipswich Town last played in the Premier League in the 2001-02 season and this would be their 2nd straight season gaining promotion, following a move up from League One via an automatic promotion spot after last season. 4th through 6th are currently occupied by Southampton (78 points), West Bromwich Albion (72 points), and Norwich City (68 points). The next closest sides are Coventry City and Preston North End at 63 points with both having a match in hand on Norwich.

As far as relegation from the Championship to League One, Rotherham United has already clinched relegation with only 23 points. Above them, there are 6 clubs within 4 points of each other. Blackburn Rovers (46 points), Stoke City (46 points), Plymouth Argyle (45 points), and Huddersfield Town (43 points; -23 GD) are all above the relegation zone. Sheffield Wednesday (43 points; -31 GD) and Birmingham City (42 points) are currently in the relegation spots.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

Paul Robinson on 5live 120 minutes into a game standing at 4-4...

"This is heading to penalties..."

That's why we have expert summarisers😂

Did he have his power-stance photo to make him look somewhat intelligent?

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

absolutely disgusting, FA cup replays have actually stopped clubs going under - the only thing that was almost pure about the game even though man united did it untold harm when they missed it.  I hate football now I really do.

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

absolutely disgusting, FA cup replays have actually stopped clubs going under - the only thing that was almost pure about the game even though man united did it untold harm when they missed it.  I hate football now I really do.

I think it’s the people running the game that you might hate not football itself the premier league would willingly destroy the FA cup so their blue eyes don’t have as many games and the FA is a disgrace accepting money to change their own competition. 

11 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'd turned it off at the half, unbelievable this. Great to see 

Your mate scored and got an assist, you know! the one who can only score in the championship because it’s so easy😉