IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Yup.....made me think of this...

Yep, one chip on his shoulder has Ince. As I've said before I've had the misfortune of him kicking off on me in the grange.

To be honest I suppose me saying "dacourt is gonna have you in the derby" whilst patting his back was a bit of a daft thing to do. Gotta be honest he was bigger than I thought.

Yep, one chip on his shoulder has Ince. As I've said before I've had the misfortune of him kicking off on me in the grange.

To be honest I suppose me saying "dacourt is gonna have you in the derby" whilst patting his back was a bit of a daft thing to do. Gotta be honest he was bigger than I thought.

:lol: Sounds eminently sensible to me :P.

Guest blueboy122

He's an absolute embarrassment round the Wirral. Saw him and his son get knocked to the floor outside what used to be Terrace C.

Apprently Tom was giving it the big one to some lad and this other lad kicked off who everyone knew could handle himself and just squared up to Tom and that was it. Few minutes later Paul Ince turns up because either Tom or one of Paul's minions had text him so he came down acting the big man ' you kicking off on my son' etc really getting in the face of this lad trying to antagonise him.. Next thing this lad throws a right and the Guvnor was on his arse, it wasn't a great punch in all fairness but when your an overweight fat self righteous cock it's not going to take much.

Paul and Tom went home with all there little 18 year olds posy and legend has it had a ........gang bang.

Strange the way he hangs round with Kids and is a grown man...... Did someone say Jimmy Saville?

West Ham put a £42 price on entry to their second leg game last night by all accounts.

That's damn stupid. Ok they were never going to turn it around, but why not a cut price entrance fee so people could turn up and savor a semi-final experience. In the end only some 14,000 bothered (or could afford) to turn up , but putting a big discount on entrance prices would have been a decent gesture. Say kids for a pound and adults at five, as I believed mentioned elsewhere. I don't like the club side in question but admit they've got a great set of supporters, who in the simplest terms - deserved better.

Guest blueboy122

I cant believe he is being sold for that price especially in todays market. He is a very talented player and I am going to enjoy watching him develop in the premier league....if he gets a chance.

Was not aware that Wayne Rooney was on a quarter-million salary each week, and if that isn't obscene enough, Manchester United are set to raise it to £ 300,000 a week in the summer to keep the player for another five years.

Is that not belligerent? Where the fuck are these asinine wage packets going to end ? No player on the planet warrants such a ludicrous amount of money. This is not including other money received for his involvement.

What's more, we know Rooney has the ability and can prove the difference on the day, but those said days seem more few and far between with each passing year and hasn't delivered at international level since Portugal 2004. He's a decent player, but nothing exceptional. Especially not for those damn figures.

Will amount to £ 1.2 million each month (what's your salary) if this goes ahead, and it's a further embarrassment to the game and a very sad state of affairs when you look back at players such as Greaves, Hunt, Clough etc, who were far more natural goalscorers than Rooney ever was, and were lucky to take home £ 100 (one hundred) a week from their respective clubs. It's getting so much out of hand now you got to have serious concerns.