IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

The fans and FA really. Laws need to be made to protect the heritage of football clubs, you can't mess about with a listed building - the same ideology should apply.

Spot on.

Still think it stands for naming rights on Stadia.

Over 120 years old, St. James' Park is now known as the Sports Direct Arena, it's a disgrace.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26782112

That just makes me think that games for the rich clubs will be rigged, or that the richer clubs will always get preferential treatment. Weve all thought it was the case, but openly admitting that one of the Premierships big names is affecting finances just makes me think something isnt right behind the sceens...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26782112

That just makes me think that games for the rich clubs will be rigged, or that the richer clubs will always get preferential treatment. Weve all thought it was the case, but openly admitting that one of the Premierships big names is affecting finances just makes me think something isnt right behind the sceens...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26783746

another example? Didnt a lad from Hull get done for "spitting"? I'll admit, I didnt see Fellis incident (just looked it up, 50/50) but I dont think the Boyd incident was intentional, it just flew out as he was shouting whilst being headbutted!

Again the FA shows its inconsistencies...

Interesting that Liverpool's five wins in five games gets Brenda manager of the month for March while Gerrard and Suarez share player of the month.....our five wins out of five obviously counts for less.

there's puts them into contention for the title, that's all I can think of....

I do think stadium designs are a tad too safe. Theyre meant to embody personality, yet most are just 'bowls' now.

I saw a concept a few years ago, which was shaped like a volcano (but done very tastefully) and i can never find it. Would love that. High sides, massively intimidating.

It's the second one Marco, it's the Chargers concept stadium isn't it?

I love the exterior, the interior layout should be different but definitely think the exterior looks exciting, fresh and MASSIVELY intimidating.

Just imagine that sprawling out of Walton Hall Park!!

Edit: Quickly throw this into Paint.

StadIdea_zps9a57a72a.png

Edited by tenaciousj