IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Have you ever seen this ?

That's really interesting actually, I'd never seen that before. Not much has changed then in 25 years! I think Ellerey had the patience of a saint in that clip.

I've said this before, but I really do think the language and aggression towards the ref should be stamped out of the game.

Viewed it all and sure seen the very same thing at some previous point in time.

Elleray should have got his own back though, by calling Adams an alcoholic, or a drink-driving (insert suitable expletive here - as I couldn't find one)

should have tried this at a game with less propensity for trouble and scope for altercation maybe. Senior match officials have to realize they're invariably going to be in the line of fire, so what do they really expect out there.

Nice on Jaime!

I once played for my school first XI when we were all out for twelve (I second top scored with a stylish two batting at eight or nine) chasing 150 odd against the local Royal Grammar School.....what a mismatch! They always spanked us at rugby as well.....but were "above" playing football so we never had a chance to get revenge there where we would have had half a chance :shaking fist: .

• 2 weeks later...