IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

I saw this as well. Isn't financial fair play you can't operate with more than a net loss of 50 mil? I hope they have to reign in their spending

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/10675384/Liverpool-90m-losses-between-2011-2013-might-not-have-breached-Uefas-Financial-Fair-Play-regulations.html

90m over 3 years! 37m is the limit but watch them squirm their way out of it....

http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/latest-news/uefa-publishes-their-8-punishments-for-breaching-ffp-rules

points deduction would be hilarious :D

Former Toffee Toni Duggan has had to apologise for painting her face black in order to go to a fancy dress party as Whoopi Goldberg from Sister Act.

I'm not really sure what the issue is, am I being naive? Are we saying that fancy dress characters are limited to our own race? Am I allowed to 'green myself up' to go as Hulk or not? I'm so confused

Former Toffee Toni Duggan has had to apologise for painting her face black in order to go to a fancy dress party as Whoopi Goldberg from Sister Act.

I'm not really sure what the issue is, am I being naive? Are we saying that fancy dress characters are limited to our own race? Am I allowed to 'green myself up' to go as Hulk or not? I'm so confused

what a nonsense if true, nothing to apologize for!

ok, so it is complete nonsense.... All kids are then when they dress up? Or get face painted?

Thankfully the comments on the story agree with common sense. It's just the media that stir this crap up. As one comment on the story says, I bet Whoopi would be flattered. There would be no racist spin on the article if Traore whited up and went as Crouch, it would just be taken in good humour

Thankfully the comments on the story agree with common sense. It's just the media that stir this crap up. As one comment on the story says, I bet Whoopi would be flattered. There would be no racist spin on the article if Traore whited up and went as Crouch, it would just be taken in good humour

Didn't you know? Racism only works one way.

yeah i just read something on espn stating that UEFA probes Champs league and Europa teams. So after next year when Liverpool has played one season in Champs, they will get probed and have to comply. I can only see their deficit increasing, they resigned Suarez to a huge deal and signed a bunch of players this summer. I hope they have to firesale to comply and start looking like Chelsea where they actually are crippled by it.

Guest Nikica

http://scoutingromania.com/2014/03/04/romanian-football-played-behind-bars-8-heavyweights-sentenced-to-prison/Several high profile Romanian football people including former Barcelona player Gheorge Popescu have been given a jail sentence.

Insane stuff, but to be expected given the state of some football nations in Eastern Europe. I remember Popescu as well, he was quality. Crazy for this to happen to him.