IGNORED

Baines

Matt, you are such a woman. I see your missus has aloud you in the comp again....

I think somebody needs to borrow Cake's book of trolling!

You're lucky us Evertonians are so lenient... if you had called someone a woman on a Liverpoo forum then you'd be straight off!!!

I think somebody needs to borrow Cake's book of trolling!

You're lucky us Evertonians are so lenient... if you had called someone a woman on a Liverpoo forum then you'd be straight off!!!

:lol: I was thinking something along the same lines!

The source involved Baines's dad speaking to someone I know in a pub..... And get à ducking life, whoever is complaining about the choice of words... And Matt, your missus was never brought up in a derogatory manner... But if ya wanna be a little bitch face about it, go an be a bitch face somewhere else.........you woman!!!!!!! Sarcasm gets you comebacks you won't usually like but do as you parents told you, grow a pair and get on with it.

I am very confused by Brett. Very confused!

Brett, shut up you sound like a girl!

I don't see what's to be confused about. He made a claim, and then when it very clearly was shitty information he resorted to ad hominem in a desperate, yet futile attempt to save face. Sad but not uncommon.

I don't see what's to be confused about. He made a claim, and then when it very clearly was shitty information he resorted to ad hominem in a desperate, yet futile attempt to save face. Sad but not uncommon.

It would be appreciated if you could refrain from geggin in our debate. Could you also close your thesaurus page as trying to sound humerous clever on a forum page is kind of shit!..............It's not big and it's not clever, you sheep!.....Avin was correct. you's are all bullies on this site. :yay:

It would be appreciated if you could refrain from geggin in our debate. Could you also close your thesaurus page as trying to sound humerous clever on a forum page is kind of shit!..............It's not big and it's not clever, you sheep!.....Avin was correct. you's are all bullies on this site. :yay:

What "debate"? The part where you made shit up or the part where you became misogynistic for pretty much no reason at all? I didn't need to open up any thesaurus.

Just got back from walking Baines' dog, it wouldn't stop barking on about BA stinking of fish.

You do realise this is a rumour room, so if i am given information regarding Baines's supposed exit i would use this information to post it on the so called 'rumour room'............. If by any chance, the information given is not completely accurate, it would still constitute a rumour.... You bellends!

You do realise this is a rumour room, so if i am given information regarding Baines's supposed exit i would use this information to post it on the so called 'rumour room'............. If by any chance, the information given is not completely accurate, it would still constitute a rumour.... You bellends!

Which is fine; you could have just laughed it off and said, "woops, my bad guys." Instead, you decided to get defensive and make misogynistic attacks.