IGNORED

Moyes: We May Lose Fellaini

Louis

I hope to God Fellaini doesn't leave. I can't think of a player that I would hate losing more (Maybe Baines). Fellaini is turning into such a beast, if we lose him, our midfield wouldn't be the same (Rodwell is still getting his feet wet and Arteta's form has been absolutely awful for awhile now).

I hope to God Fellaini doesn't leave. I can't think of a player that I would hate losing more (Maybe Baines). Fellaini is turning into such a beast, if we lose him, our midfield wouldn't be the same (Rodwell is still getting his feet wet and Arteta's form has been absolutely awful for awhile now).

I'm not sure about that, Baines has been a beast for us this year, but compared to Baines, even thought he has played less, Felli is not even a beast , he's werewolf league. Felli, without a shadow has been our player of the season, (a few weeks ago, i would have argued Peanuts into that, but since he's left, I can see more that Felli is our best player this season.) To lose him would be a major, major blow, both physically (in terms of the squad) and mentally.

Yet, the article is true, unless the board can show some ambition, Felli will leave, just as Heits, Billy, Distin, Jags, Arteta, Cahill, and Rodwell.

Just how good is Rodwell?

This has been a poor season, just the kind of season you suspect a prospect would push himself forward and make a name, bit like Coleman has done.

He's as good as being near 4 years younger than the topic player we are talking about. No other club worth their salt would even comprehend selling a 6ft plus, two footed, athletic cultured but raw player. Unless they were burning fixtures and fittings instead of coal.

He's as good as being near 4 years younger than the topic player we are talking about. No other club worth their salt would even comprehend selling a 6ft plus, two footed, athletic cultured but raw player. Unless they were burning fixtures and fittings instead of coal.

Rooney, ??? ;)

Or two footed

Who sold Rooney again?

Yep, my feeling is that moyes is playing a very clever game. He can't turn on kenwright, he knows that the fans can. Continually dropping in comments that will fan the flames is one way of get that circus upstairs sorted out, he seems to be relying on a revolt against the board. It certainly won't do him any harm.

His latest "club is potentially getting investment" is maybe a clever way of putting a "for sale" sign up. That is my interpretation, and I hope it is the correct one.

"essien, lampard, gerrard, de Jong, nasri, fabergas, fletcher, scholes, silva, van der vart, bale, toure, nani, Parker, Johnson, vaugn, maluda, Barton.... The list goes on"

"With out a doubt de Jong Johnson and defo silver without a doubt!"

man city fan namin players better than fellaini and then called me 'dissillusional'

Citeh fans have a major problem with Everton, no matter how many millions they spend they just cant beat us! Even though our midfield cost less than one of their players they cant comprehend the fact were better! Fcukin glory hunting tw@ts! Oh and de jong is just a dirty prick who takes great pleasure in hurting anyone even his own players!

Edited by smeghead1

a few of those players are wingers for starters..a few are gettin old and past it soon..gerrard and lampard for example have both been terrific but will be comin to the end soon...scholes has been the best midfielder the premiership has seen in my eyes but again he is gettin to end...fellaini is going to take over all these players and if people can't see it that's good means they won't come in for him!

"essien, lampard, gerrard, de Jong, nasri, fabergas, fletcher, scholes, silva, van der vart, bale, toure, nani, Parker, Johnson, vaugn, maluda, Barton.... The list goes on"

"With out a doubt de Jong Johnson and defo silver without a doubt!"

man city fan namin players better than fellaini and then called me 'dissillusional'

He must be a City fan who doesn't go to their games then because every time we play City Fellaini single handedly pisses all over their midfield like it's child's play.

G

especially that 2-0 at home..the most dominant midfield performance i have EVER seen

Here here my son!

Oh and you hafnia, your a brilliant read dude, its hilarious because you talk so much shit and think there is some outer worldly conspiracy plague under the reign of BK! I don't know where you get these ideas from but if its anything more than hard drug abuse i advise you to stop :)

He must be a City fan who doesn't go to their games then because every time we play City Fellaini single handedly pisses all over their midfield like it's child's play.

He goes which makes it worse. I also sent him a reminder of that game from youtube and he laughed it off cos it was only 7 second clip

that turn on bellamy

that match pretty much summed up in 7 seconds-fellaini dickin all over city

Yep, my feeling is that moyes is playing a very clever game. He can't turn on kenwright, he knows that the fans can. Continually dropping in comments that will fan the flames is one way of get that circus upstairs sorted out, he seems to be relying on a revolt against the board. It certainly won't do him any harm.

His latest "club is potentially getting investment" is maybe a clever way of putting a "for sale" sign up. That is my interpretation, and I hope it is the correct one.

I think you might be right with the first bit although I also think he may have had a run in with Kenwright on a couple of occasions this season.

I would much rather keep Baines and Fellaini than to purchase any sort of player over the Summer.. I know this team could do very well, but it does us no good if we don't have the finances to keep them around.

pretty sure Baines was one of the 5 who signed new 5 year deals this summer. If we can tie Felli down too, that will keep me happy this summer.

G

Here here my son!

Oh and you hafnia, your a brilliant read dude, its hilarious because you talk so much shit and think there is some outer worldly conspiracy plague under the reign of BK! I don't know where you get these ideas from but if its anything more than hard drug abuse i advise you to stop :)

Ha ha! The irony of your comment is not lost.

Did I ever tell you that alot of the extensive operating costs were spent by bill kenwright on developing subliminal stimuli using the loudspeaker and advertisement boards. The overall objective is to make the fans believe that he is the right man to take the club forward.