IGNORED

Bily

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading that its a couple of mill up front (presumably in staged payments over 2-3 seasons) with add-ons potentially taking it to 7m Euros.

Doesn't exactly sound like the deal of the year for us - depends if it frees up some cash for us to bring someone in??

I'm reading that its a couple of mill up front (presumably in staged payments over 2-3 seasons) with add-ons potentially taking it to 7m Euros.

Doesn't exactly sound like the deal of the year for us - depends if it frees up some cash for us to bring someone in??

Then again, that's how most deals are done anyway....over split payments lark

breaking news on skysports now they have agreed the fee, 2.5m? surely we could have held out for a little bit more? but i just hope it gets invested into the team and we sign a striker

They probably offered 5m but we succesfullly beat the down to 2.5m!!!!!!!

isn't shevchenko ukrainian?

Indeed he is, he is arguably Ukraine's greatest ever player and at the moment he's playing there for Dynamo Kiev.

I'd be disgusted with £2,500,000 for Billy. For that money I'd say keep him, if I was going to sell Billy then I would at least expect £10,000,000 given how the transfer market is going. This is yet another blunder by the board if it's true and £2,500,000 will not get us the striker/replacement that we need. Not a happy bunny now people..

wheres the news on sky sports? I'm on it now and there is nothing about Bily?

2.5m if true is an absolute joke, but just shows what a manager can do to a players valuation, watch him move and play in his preferred role and undoubtedly shine

sorry mate its on skysports on the tv breaking news bar, they didn't say a price or anything.

Indeed he is, he is arguably Ukraine's greatest ever player and at the moment he's playing there for Dynamo Kiev.

I'd be disgusted with £2,500,000 for Billy. For that money I'd say keep him, if I was going to sell Billy then I would at least expect £10,000,000 given how the transfer market is going. This is yet another blunder by the board if it's true and £2,500,000 will not get us the striker/replacement that we need. Not a happy bunny now people..

10 mil? Come on, be realistic. If 2.5m is so ridiculous, I bet tons of Premiershipteams will be looking to hijack the deal and get us more money.

Not a reliable source by any means but his Wikipedia page says that he has signed for CSKA Moskow on a three and a half year deal.

10 mil? Come on, be realistic. If 2.5m is so ridiculous, I bet tons of Premiershipteams will be looking to hijack the deal and get us more money.

£10,000,000 tops yes.

He's played 45 times for Russia making him quite an established international scoring 6 goals. He has played in the Premiership (arguably the best league in the world) for three years racking up 59 appearances for us meaning that he's good a really good CV for European clubs. I think that at the very least we should re-coup the £7,000,000 we paid for him in the first place especially seeing as he's 26 (still young) and obviously having a bundle of talent.

I'm sorry but how can anyone think he has proved himself to be worth more than £2,500,000???

Yes we paid a lot for him a few years back, but that means nothing! He doesnt have a long contract with us and has done nothing in his time here.

£2,500,00 is a good deal, and if we get add ons then thats a bonus.

Not a reliable source by any means but his Wikipedia page says that he has signed for CSKA Moskow on a three and a half year deal.

£10,000,000 tops yes.

He's played 45 times for Russia making him quite an established international scoring 6 goals. He has played in the Premiership (arguably the best league in the world) for three years racking up 59 appearances for us meaning that he's good a really good CV for European clubs. I think that at the very least we should re-coup the £7,000,000 we paid for him in the first place especially seeing as he's 26 (still young) and obviously having a bundle of talent.

He has quite obviously failed to impress here (otherwise we wouldn't be willing to sell anyway) so I think it's a perfectly logical consequence that he doesn't get us as much as we payed.

Id put money on the deal being worth 5 million but BK wont let anyone know this because he needs the other 2.5 for a west end performance of that well known (to evertonians) drama "where the fcuk did all the money go?".

I hope it's that, although this kind of quality negotiating from BK kinda knocks the whole idea of him being the best person to sell the club on it's head.